Reviews for Fears in Darkness
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Beautiful! Your writing could really pass for Conan Doyle himself's. I felt the same atmosfere.

P.s. Are you positively sure you're not ACD's reincarnation?
Ulura chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Please write more stories like this! I love it!
Obsession and Insanity chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awesome! PLLEEEAASSEEE put another chapter!
Katherine chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i would simply love love love! to read another chapter in Holmes pov! do it good fellow do it! so great fantastic story!
Gambitgirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is an amazing story you really have a gift please do a second chapter.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
A great story. I especially liked the part where Watson was trying to calm Holmes down when he was having nightmares about Watson while he was unconscious.
Univarius chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Once again, a fantastic story! Completely worthwhile, very well written and characterisation spot on.
DancingInSunlight chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Please write another chapter!
Elwa chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Fantastic! I love how their greatest fears are that the other is hurt.
Mysterylover17 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Interesting story. I thought your characterization was spot on. The ending truly rang of Watson's feelings and it was nice to have them share mutual feelings.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was great! Your command of the English language is impressive for it not being your native tongue. This was very well written. There were a few errors, mostly word order and in one case the wrong word was used. But on the whole it was marvelous! I loved it!
ProcrastinatingPalindrome chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Very nice! I really enjoyed this, and your English is very good too!
delos1108 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was really good! I loved the end. :)
reflekshun chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Thank you so much for sharing this grand read.
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Good lord, if only my French was as good as your English! For a second language, you have much better control over it than many people who speak it as their native tongue! I really enjoyed the story, and other than a few tiny errors, it was spotless! (*jealous of your skills*) D