Reviews for Chronicles of My Shinobi's Way
Starwulf99 chapter 31 . 11/18/2015
I know this story hasn't been updated in a year, and you likely don't even read the reviews for your stories anymore, but I just feel the need to say that unless the reader for your story was completely new to the world of Naruto fanfiction, your "twist" of saving only Mikoto was honestly quite tired and trite, I called it chapters ago when Kushina said she could save them with a seal. A real twist would have been to have the Nidaime be saved, it's so unusual to have him in a story as an actual character I'd have honestly been surprised.
ninja4166 chapter 54 . 11/17/2015
Waiting for next chapter :'(
TETSUnoOOKAMI chapter 54 . 11/17/2015
Dude AWESOME story not boring and cliche waiting for another chapter keep up the good work(nice with the lemons it's not sloppily put together and you don't try to make it unrealistic same with the breast size you keep realistic even though it's a manga )
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
this dosent make sense a lot
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
this and lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Mr. 666 chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
I hate hinata
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
Guest chapter 54 . 11/13/2015
The plot is waaay over the top. I won't say the story is shitty. (I really won't.) But the whole thing seems to be too unbalanced.
Leonard chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Tell narhin fan to get a life story just fine. Don't worry about those idiots
surc chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
The CRA wives were bad enough. A female Kyuubi is the last straw. I'm not reading this anymore.
Guest chapter 54 . 10/27/2015
Hey I think this story is amazing. Is it going to be continued?
ToxicJoker chapter 27 . 10/25/2015
Badassitude was through the roof
dragon god slayer natsu chapter 32 . 10/25/2015
Did Naruto unlock the sharingan
Kaze no Kieran chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
This story is fuckin' AWESOME! I'm only up to chapter 16, but I can already tell that this is gonna be one of my top favourites, only second to this one ANBU Naruto fic I once read. You're one of the few authors to successfully give Naruto a dojutsu. Keep up the good work! :)
ToxicJoker chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
Re-reading this fanfic currently, my original goal was to review every chapter but I always get caught up reading. Please know that although I might not post a review I love this fic a lot and want it to be very successful for all to enjoy.
4,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »