Reviews for Chronicles of My Shinobi's Way
Guest chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
Interesting. This story was pretty cabbage
fuinshoe13 chapter 54 . 11/27/2014
Hello. I just finished reading this entire fanfiction, and I have to say that while a little bit skeptical at first glance, I am pleasantly surprised. I didn't believe that this would be good simply because you said it was a bloodline that wasn't overpowered, and it ended up being rinnegan, but you managed to balance it out quite well. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and just really really really really hope that you realease the next chapter soon.
slaudone1 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
So fat I love it. Fuck the people who only read at face value. It's awesome.
Glogbag chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
Absolutely LOVE this story and your writing! Your an amazing author and I don't think you should listen to the readers out of fear of writing something they won't like, as your writing skill is amazing. I personally wouldn't be worried about your story unless you did something like making kushina betray naruto for sasuke or something equally... Horrifying, eughh... Anyway this is by far the best story I've read on fanfiction and you are easily my faviroute author so I hope you keep up the great work! Seriously tho its amazing, I wish I could write like you, but then again I don't 'cause I'd probably end up just putting stuff I. To purposely annoy the shit out of the readers...

Wow, just realised but this is my biggest review yet!

Anyway, love your work, your style and you (but not in a wierd way 'cause I'm not wierd(well, I read fanfiction, so I am wierd but that's beside the point)

Glogbag (I know it'll say my name on the review, bu this I my way of showing my respect for u as a writer, so shaddup!)
adriaan chapter 54 . 11/22/2014
When are you going to Finish the story
Shroud Leonitus Helsing chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Idea for some Naruto's taijutsu style cross the unpredictability of the drunken fist with all of the Xaiolin kung fu styles(mainly Tiger , cobra/snake/viper ,& crane ). Tiger for strength & power. Cobra/snake/viper for speed & accuracy. Crane for balance &flexibility. (Both viper & crane are designed with the idea of flexibility.) You can call this style ; The Xaiolin Fox Fist.p.m. if you like the idea.
Shroud Leonitus Helsing chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Classic on the orochimaru gay pedo bit .The chibi demon Naruto fell out laughing so very hard.
iambmccarthy chapter 54 . 11/13/2014
I hope you don't plan on discontinuing this story. Please update! :D
Kai chapter 54 . 11/4/2014
please update!
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Hey! just going to mention something I personally find quite annoying at times in several fanfics.
But just so we're clear, I like this story so far, Im only mentioning this cause I think it might improve your obvious skills. If your lucky more people might even think like I do and you get even more readers and reviews as a side-effect.

While I know that you explained that these girls have watched him during hes whole life, to state that they love him so easy is hard for a reader do take in, it sort of makes me angry how easy the word love is used, it would have been alot better to say that they deeply care for him, or that they really like him, but love is serious, at least I think its said way to easily, same thing could be said about Naruto and Hinata, while I understand what your going for, I think its simply disrespecting in a way to start something of with love.
especially when its so easily fixed with a gradual increase of feelings.
Hinata for example, grew from deep admiration, to affections, to really like and care for him, and after that shes sure, she in love with him. I mean even in this example i think its way to sudden, but its a story, not real life, so of course it going to develop faster.
But to skip everything and just jump directly to love, makes it seem meaningless.
Just like how i in real life love junk food, im sure you know what I mean, even though I most likely come across rather odd, im not the best at phrasing comments so I apologize.

Anyway, thats just my thoughts on it all, maybe this is just disturbing for me, I dont know, but I thought Id share it for constructive criticism.

Keep up the good work!
Lighting-Squall chapter 54 . 11/3/2014
amazing story, i spent the whole day reading it and i NEED to read more of it! really can't wait to continue reading such and amazing work!
gokakyu72 chapter 54 . 11/3/2014
OoO┼ĆOo i'll kill you how is saying you to cut the chapter in the best scene of cliffanger(?) wahtever good chapter (and sorry my inglish not is the great thing)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
As soon as I started to read this story, I already knew that it was gonna keep md awake at night...the only fanfic I can think of that was similar was legacy by crazypt . Anyways keep up the good work ! And never stop writting
lord of lycans chapter 54 . 10/24/2014
DUDE YOUR STORY IS FUCKING AWSOME! DONT STOP, WE MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Hayagiku chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Im still at chapter 21 and im in love with this story, I wish i can see Naruto vs pain fight, rinnegan vs rinnegan, they would do like a Shinra tensei and they will just cancel each other out! epic!
4,571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »