Reviews for Chronicles of My Shinobi's Way
AnimeLover219 chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
hey can I ask you what do you use to write im having trouble finding something to use
Phoenix1137 chapter 54 . 10/10/2014
This is a really good story. Hope to see more in the future.
vampwalker709 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Didn't finish chapter just venting my anger that this is got to be the slowest fucking fan fic ever already on chapter 15 and still in the fucking chunin exams fuck i tried being patient but i need a break while it is a good story i am just so fucking sick of this slow ass pace i mean you started in second stage of the exams and 15 chapters later you haven't even started stage 3.I will come back later when i calm down i know it's flameing but i wouldn't bother if i didn't like the story.
vampwalker709 chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
Man that was perfect time to unlock second ring when he thought his mom hated him i really want it to pains level soon so he can be considered stronger then chapter man love the kushina intro good job with it.
vampwalker709 chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Good chapter.
vampwalker709 chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
Love that sasuke got humiliated wish they would tell them who his parents are so he stops getting treated like crap.
vampwalker709 chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
I fucking love you thank you i can't wait man i am only writing this in gratitude or else i would have just jumped to next chapter die you douche bag fag boy pussy ass trator uchiha no one but sakura loves you.
vampwalker709 chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Like that you had hinata's doujutsu evolve no have naruto get his second ring too so he may get more elements and better control and kill sasuke already the little doche is getting on my nerves trying to steal naruto's jutsu.
vampwalker709 chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Jesus fucking christ speed it up will ya like the story but it is starting to piss me off i know it is drama but there is such a thing as too much and this shit is too the pace and the overly dramatic scenes i like this story hope he takes itachi's advice and shows his rinnegan.
vampwalker709 chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Great chapter.
vampwalker709 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Happy that naruto is you bash on sasuke hate that douche chapter.
vampwalker709 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Nice chapter tsunade now give me my cookie or suffer a fat mans you have a twisted mind for comming up with that genjutsu shiver.
vampwalker709 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Liking it hope he doesn't hide his strength i hate when authors do that shit they will make him act weak so some assholes won't complain about characters being op which makes assholes like me complain about them hiding there strength poor authors you guys can never chapter.
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Lmfao great chapter love the joke at the end.
vector arrow chapter 54 . 10/2/2014
Please hurry and make more
4,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »