Reviews for Chronicles of My Shinobi's Way
brywallace03 chapter 10 . 9/23
Noice
Vergamin chapter 3 . 9/20
good story and send fuck to those who criticized you, for very good first story continues like this
Question: WHY exactly would Hana, Kurenai, Yugao, and Anko like Naruto? I can't find an explanation.
Flamer chapter 2 . 9/17
POSSESSION SUE
NoobdockSaint chapter 9 . 9/16
Find myself skipping huge chunks of the chapter, but these are still early. I'll go 15-20 then we'll see
NoobdockSaint chapter 3 . 9/16
I've tried reading this several times, hopefully this time I'll be able to stick with it. It's not that it's bad per say, just somewhat ridiculous. I mean i realize this is fanfiction but having four impossibly beautiful women lusting after a twelve year old is just... it just doesn't work. The background info for the 4 and Naruto may help but as of this chapter it their attraction simply makes absolutely no sense. And I dislike Hinata in general but she can be bearable if written well. Pretty strong feeling that won't be the case here though because I HATE the way she was included. But hopefully I'll be proven pleasantly wrong. Regardless, I'll keep trying for the best women in the Naruverse, Kushina and Anko :)
kurovox2 chapter 5 . 9/11
those are the worst 5 chapters i ever read in my life
how does this story have all those reviews and readers
knarf3 chapter 6 . 9/4
For Ch. 04:

For Naruto's taijutsu style, you should have him master several forms so that when he encounters a Sharingan-wearer, Naruto can switch between forms on the fly, thus neutralising the Sharigan's predictive ability without giving Naruto a stupid fighting style.

For Ch. 06:

If you can stop typing '&' in place of 'and', that would be great.

Wow, me eyes hurt when hearing Naruto no speak good.

Lovely to see Kurenai getting some alone time with Naruto and him appreciating what a woman his mother was.
knarf3 chapter 5 . 9/4
While I appreciate Naruto and Ayumi have gotten to second base already, I again have to express my annoyance that scene happens without any prior history; nevertheless, I hope their mutual attraction can be justified later on. Kin's seeming attraction to Naruto however is very plausible under the circumstances.

Yes! It's always darkly amusing to see dear Sasuke-kun getting beating like a beanbag by the "dobe".
knarf3 chapter 4 . 9/4
I'm glad the Hokage is being proactive and countering Akatsuki from the start.

I can't wait for Mei and Yugito to see Naruto in action!
knarf3 chapter 3 . 9/4
I hate when authors declare person A likes person B without any proper interactions between them for me to judge the authenticity of their supposed attraction to each other. Since this story has been fairly entertaining thus far though, I will withhold judgement until I see Kurenai, Anko, Hana, and Yugao interacting with Naruto.
knarf3 chapter 1 . 9/4
Very intriguing opening chapter that you have wrote. I love that Naruto is proactive here and did some self-studying and practicing.
Stagking2012 chapter 3 . 9/2
I don't like naruhina a lot but that is just because it is used a lot I usually read ones where naruto is placed with unusual pairings like fem haku but like love this fabric and this is my second time reading it
Good damnit I hate this story , utterly infuriating..
Reasons are well , obvious..
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 3 . 8/30
But that's just something that I thought was funny, since it caught my eye right away, lol
4,860 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »