Reviews for Chronicles of My Shinobi's Way
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 40 . 3/24
Besides the latter portion involving Kushina and everything afterward, this was more than likely the most disturbing chapter yet.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 39 . 3/24
And so, the prankster returns to us!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 38 . 3/24
Ya' know, that was definitely a nice way of giving a good image for Tayuya, and a nice step in the right direction. 2 things: aren't ya' gonna focus on Ino and the other gals more at some point? And, at this point, I wouldn't find it hard to believe that a certain someone is expecting because of their late night 'activities'. So, in light of this, I look forward to a wedding.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 37 . 3/24
I like how you've worked out this angle involving Tsunade. Even if I have my quips with Tayuya, it was good.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 36 . 3/24
So, wow, Danzo, yeah... oh, boy. Besides that, when's the wedding gonna take place... I kid. But, I do want to see Naruto at least propose to one of his beloveds (especially the one who is to be his First Wife, if you catch my drift).
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 35 . 3/23
All I can say right now is just wow!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 34 . 3/23
You are doing SO well with this! This easily one of my top five favorites. Then again, I don't have many faves. Still, that just proves my high opinion of your work 'cause I have read dozens of Naruto fics.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 33 . 3/23
Whoa... Kushina the Godaime Hokage, hi? Well, now that's something. Now Naruto and Kushina can't be touched, ha!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 32 . 3/23
Readin' on!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 31 . 3/23
Quite a twist! Naruto sealing the snake's arms, and saving his ojiji. And now, Tsunade makes her entry. Plus, there's all of Naruto's ladies, including those who have yet to become so. Oh, boy!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 30 . 3/23
Awesome! Oh, btw, I saw the pics and I say they're pretty good, a few even great. To add, I hadn't paid attention to Kiyohime going to be one of Naruto's ladies until recently... Very interesting.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 29 . 3/23
Another moving moment in this story! Oh, and if you would please tell me where to look at the pics you drew as you stated in this chapter. Arigatou!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 28 . 3/23
Theses were truly some precious moments in the middle of an amazing chapter! Also, now I'm more curious than ever about that cloaked figure!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 27 . 3/23
That was incredible way to intro Naruto's next stage to his power! The tension, the hardship, and the growing bonds were enticing to read!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 26 . 3/23
Oh-kay. This is making me all the more curious.
4,537 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »