Reviews for Chronicles of My Shinobi's Way
ChaosRune chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Man, that was the best Naruto/Lee fight I have seen! Celestial Mode Lee Vs. Rinnegan Kyuubified Naruto FTW! Good thing you had those 2 fight against each other, otherwise it would have been too easy for them. I loved all the new elemental attacks from Naruto,specially the storm attacks. And I can't wait for Naruto to maim Sasuke, seriously, if Naruto doesn't take off at least 1 body part I will be very disappointed, after what he said he deserves nothing less
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
the storm release that Darui uses is water and lightning, not water and wind.

Also, storm release doesn't really fit it as it's already taken, and I believe that "Kuudenton" or "static release"

nice otherwise though, and I hope you can update soon!
Kyu-chan chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Great chapter! PLEASE PUT SARA IN!
kreep13 chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
The combat in this chapter was praiseworthy. Good job. Lee gave his all. I look forward to watching sasgay get his next chapter for those comments. The sorry bast...yea.. You get the point. Great gob!
luffyxrobin-luffyxnami chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
loved the chapter man, update soon, and keep on keeping on :P ja ne!
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Have Naruto destroy Sasuke's Sharingan Eyes by slowly and painfully yanking out Sasuke's eyes and then have Naruto crush them with his foot like if they were a pathetic bug (No offense to the Aburame Clan) since Sasuke will forever lose his sharingan which is a fat worse then death for an Uchiha.
Narjiro chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
fucking awesome chapter. and I can't wait to see the ass kicking that Naruto will give to Sasuke.
ferduran chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
good chap, hope that soon you can star the part of the relationships
BioHazard82 chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Another great chapter.
Daemon Sadow chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Hehehe... I can't wait to see the Uchiha brutalized.
Jrf Steel chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
That was an amazing fight between Naruto and Lee. I always thought that a rivalry bewtween the two hardest working ninja in the village is the best story angle. One more thought I hope to hell that Sasuke is about to get his ass handed to him in a slow and painful manner.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I was going to have a difficult time ignoring the harem aspect of this story, but I was still willing to give it a chance.

Till I saw the disclaimer that Kushina would be screwing her own son that is.

Thanks but no thanks!

Harems are disgusting and degrading. Incest though, that's something much worse. I don't even have words for how loathsome I find that concept and your story.
stormingnight chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
love the fight with lee and dosu getting owned and so looking forward to sasuke getting his ass kicked
TheDemonKingNaruto chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Yes...Yes...very good friend good fight hope to see mores oon

Sasuke-teme get his ass handed to him next chap! wooot!

HOW DARE THAT LITTLE FUCKER INSULT KUSHI-HIME! NARUTO MURDER HIM! TEAR HIM APART! MAKE HIM BEG FOR SWEET RELEASING MERCY!
blasterdog chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
dude chapter was fricken awesome can't wait for the next one great job
4,844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 269 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 289 .. Last Next »