Reviews for Chronicles of My Shinobi's Way
Narjiro chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
awesome chapter especially the beginning.
god of all chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
ViewtoDusk chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Great chapter. Could you add Samui, Karui, Kurotsuchi, Fuu(Seven-Tailed Jinchuriki), Yugito, Karin, Shizune, Tayuya, Ayame and Mei on the Harem? And, about Sakura, I know you hate her, but could you add her to the Harem as well? You could bash her more, mold her more like the Shippuden Sakura, and hopefully add her later on. If not, well, it was worth a try.
AramilOniasha chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Interesting story, though some parts arent really belieble, such as Naruto's compliance with Itachi, Why would he belive the letter, especially after Itachi told him he could make anything? If he could belivably create his worst nightmare, then he should also be able to create a belivable forgery of the Hokage's signature.
luffyxrobin-luffyxnami chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
... *flames the size of makai burst skyward...*. -FLAMED!
Ranma2387 chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
When is Kushina going to appear?
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Awesome chapter.
Fan1591903 chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
even if you did promise the preliminaries, i agree tht this was a necessary part of the plot and it would be a REALLY long chapter. Still this was a pretty good chapter and I liked it. This is definitely my favorie fic. Can you tell me where you saw the fourth naruto movie and PM me?
baschlives2005 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Awesome chapter as usual. Good thing you didn't bash Sakura cuz not everyone deserves a bashing even your resident stalker, Hinata; although I would like to see her portrayed more like Rose from Two and a Half Men for comedy's sake.
baschlives2005 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Pretty good so far but sorry about the NaruHina thing; just not my cup of tea. Way too many out there that it makes me feel it's been done to death and people keep flogging away anyways. Sometimes pairings, any pairing, can ruin even a great story. And trust me, I stopped reading some because of a pairing even when it was one I liked. STILL keep up the good work.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Keep it coming dude. :-) For a beginner your pretty good. :-)
Jarjaxle chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Great Story. Plz Update as soon as Possible.

Plz Put Samui, Yugito and Mei Terumi into Harem Too! Naruto deserves big Harem!

Also Will The Tower Fight Start Anytime Soon? I want to see Reactions of other Shinobis for Naruto's Rinnegan.
Grey vs Ale chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Very good chapter, a good look into Naruto's past, I especially like how you didn't make Naruto, just like Ino and welcome her when she decided to be nice to him.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
Interesting chapter. I can't wait to see how Naruto reacts to meeting Hana and Yugao and learning their real identities. I can so see him pouting at all three for leaving him alone though. Sarutobi is in deep trouble, Naruto is not going to be happy to see him. I suggest while Naruto is having his preliminary match, quite a few jutsu, kunai, and shuriken 'miss' his target to go for Sarutobi and have him sweating at near misses.
tedlay chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
awesome story please update asap
4,566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 269 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 289 .. Last Next »