Reviews for Chronicles of My Shinobi's Way
Savage chapter 6 . 11/9/2017
Hmm so someone who trys to hurt ur team mate becomes 'chan'? Hmm I'm reading the first 6 chapters an this looks like garbage already
Thateverydayguy chapter 5 . 11/9/2017
Too emotional... All of them just falling for him without him even trying... At least make it a bit realistic
Animelover1818 chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
When bee said kiri kumo and Konha alliance I saw kkk XD I'm a terrible person
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 3 . 11/6/2017
You do know that it is spelled 'Sensei' and not 'Sensie'(not even a word) right? No offense but everytime I read the misspelled word I cringe and a kind of aggravates me and makes her story hard to read because every instance of that word is spelled incorrectly not just one or two every single one of them... and as a martial artist that's kind of a kick in the balls
Shinbi-teki chapter 28 . 10/30/2017
You've got to be... for God's sake? I know how I pointed out the flaws in the story earlier, but people can fix that! I checked your profile, so basically you're abandoning a great story like this? Heavy amounts of work was put into this, and suddenly "Oh hey! I'm abandoning this, but I won't make it as clear as I should be!" Why are the good authors, the one that make amazing plots, of course have their flaws, abandoning such great work?
Shinbi-teki chapter 21 . 10/30/2017
Okay, honestly, how quickly people are entering Naruto's harem is impossible. Naruto met his mother not that long ago, and they fell in love in that quick period of time. Also, it's weird how Ayumi entered it as well, how could he be thinking of her when he's still confused about Kushina? There is barely any character development for Hinata, speaking of Hinata, how could Naruto's mind ditch Hinata so quickly for his mother? I know it's a shock that his mom is back from the dead, but love doesn't shoo away that swiftly. You need to explain his abilities a bit more, finally, get a Beta Reader, they help a lot.
Shinbi-teki chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
I'll just imagine Naruto with jaw bangs like Minato, screw it, his hair is exactly like Minato's.
r10roce chapter 54 . 10/4/2017
Very good story, it's a shame that you have not followed it.
RenTianYou chapter 10 . 10/3/2017
lol orochimaru xD
Dragonfire987 chapter 26 . 10/1/2017
Ok so you now cliffhangers and random not telling shit is only supposed to be used every once in a while NOT EVERY FUCK 5 MINUTES
Bentley88 chapter 54 . 9/29/2017
Wish you had continued this story it is bad ass
Kazuto2025 chapter 40 . 9/28/2017
This is the most beautiful chapter I have ever read! I bursted out laughing in the middle of class. GG
brywallace03 chapter 35 . 9/23/2017
This is good
brywallace03 chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
Noice
Vergamin chapter 3 . 9/20/2017
good story and send fuck to those who criticized you, for very good first story continues like this
4,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »