Reviews for Chronicles of My Shinobi's Way
Silent Evanescence chapter 3 . 3/25
Three of the most beautiful women in Konoha lusting after a twelve year old kid. That right there is disgusting enough to make me drop this story. I'll just list some other stuff while I'm at it.

1. It's an information dump. Literally. It reads more like a textbook than a story.

2. Naruto will get so godlike that nothing could get in his way. No one likes a mary sue. Sure, you could argue that he has to work his way up to godhood and he isn't godlike at the beginning. However, when his opponents are genin and chunin level ninja and he has a Rinnegan... I don't feel like arguing this point any more.

3. The characterization is bad. If I want to see what kind of character Hana is, I don't want to see: "Hana had here typical Inuzuka personality with a touch of softness." I want to SEE her characterization-dialogue, actions, whatever. just more than an offhand sentence.

4. Harem is too large. When you have to write all the women's reactions as all of them saying the exact same thing, we have a problem. Then we have "calm and collected" Kurenai reacting the exact same as "loud, brash, spontaneous" Anko. This is not good. This is also why most people cannot write a good harem.

5. Harem is too large. Wait what? You say 4 and 5 are the same? Well... yeah, they are. Sixteen women. SIXTEEN. Frankly, you didn't handle four of those sixteen too well in this chapter. I cringe to even think about all of them interacting with each other.
A raging Ghost chapter 1 . 3/25
You know what. You where up front with me about hinata. Now I don't hate her and the pairing really isn't my cup of tea. Especially with how much of it exists and my thoughts on it. Still I am going to read this and base my opinion on content as a whole. Hinata I am looking forward to a good one.
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 3/15
While I enjoyed the story, I feel I must point out a major plot point. Naruto might not know the specific details of Tsukiyomi, but he has to know Itachi is known for genjutsu. Why the fuck would he believe anything he says? You had him give Naruto a note, but HOW? The genjutsu takes place in his mind. How can he hand someone a physical object mentally.
Other than that, I rather enjoyed the story.
LeifArgn chapter 3 . 3/10
has a mask yet acts like an idiot. thefck.
dragon god slayer natsu chapter 53 . 3/7
Are you going to update soon because I really like your story but you no longer update it.
IdunoBoutDis chapter 5 . 3/3
i review cuz u want me too
NPCrusader chapter 54 . 3/2
U gonna continue anytime soon?
You desperately need an editor...
late reader chapter 3 . 2/21
brah this is pretty well writen dont worry about it
Uchiha Madara chapter 10 . 2/18
Your fiction story is the best fanficton I ever read
mickeymauser123 chapter 3 . 2/17
Sensei isn't spelled sensie- but it couldn't help but always shout SEN-SIE~ every time I read it!
MGStarFire chapter 2 . 2/10
so will naruto's eyes get new circles like the sharingan's tomoes
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 2/10
First off i would like to say that i enjoyed this first chapter but a want to ask if you plan on continuing this story seeing as how you haven't updated in more than a year
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 15 . 2/2
I was quite surprised that kushina resented minato. Most people just have her filled up with blind love. For some actual critiquing, I'd just like you to know that you need more ways to describe people (saying "angelic" and milk cream gets old). There are also numerous grammar mistakes all over the fic. It's kind of fun to read in a "I'm going to puke at the cliche of it" sense and it's honestly rather amusing at times. One more thing to work on though is when you put in random notes in parentheses. Most of the time the implied joke is already there, and the parentheses just take away from whatever is there.
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 13 . 2/2
Why am I feeling this way? Naru-kun...there's something in you that even Minato couldn't hope to have'
...
It's called a bijuu. (Bad puns are my specialty)
4,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »