Reviews for Chronicles of My Shinobi's Way
Verdauga chapter 2 . 5/10
OH! GOD NO! WHO'D YOU PUT JUMPSUIT KISAME IN MY HEAD?! THAT HORROR IS FOREVER BURNED INTO MY BRAIN NOW! NOT EVEN THE BRAIN BLEACH WILL SAVE ME NOW!
Ffs.. why are all fanfictions written by kids?!
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 54 . 4/11
This story was really interesting. All chapters were great. Hope you start updating it again. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work and good luck.
CHAPTER 41'S CLIFFHANGER KILLED ME I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE'S BAE! ART IS BAM!
ShadowSnake22 chapter 54 . 4/9
please update this is a wonderful story
Lol it first started with the exams then 31 chapters later was the last arc of that the longest I ever read... 31 chapters...
Blackjaqk23 chapter 3 . 4/9
if nobody has been seen with the Rinnegen then how are you supposed to know the stages and it's a ability's?
I WILL ONE DAY BE AND AMAZING WRITER LIKE YOU! BELIEVE IT!
when in the days of his yohtf narunto had buit a campe in the back of the ifromes woods to sheep in and living in it was not good it times 2 and Naruto had his days before the 3 hokle find him out and when in the steed Naruto had find old books to rand form and some time he get good looking sklls too .when it the baro nights Naruto find some playing cards of hot grils and woman on them to some dice too ,when it times he eat food in back of the bar too ,when in woods Naruto had find a cave too ,he live in it too.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 54 . 3/30
Nooooooooo it was getting good! PLEASE UPDATE!
Shu Ouma GC chapter 2 . 3/28
just started this fiction and damn itachi speak alot.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 3/28
I also wonder about "cheating"... um.. a puppet, a nin-kin (dog), a gourd of sand, weights, and a thousand other things... is OK... but somehow (for the sake of the story), naruto's kid is "cheating".. um you remember the thing said in cannon?.. The "only rule is their are no rules"...?
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 3/28
Ok, putting that many kinchuriki in ONE PLACE is almost WELCOMING the fourth shinobi war, not even the AKUTASKI is STUPID enough to attack someplace like that (they'd KNOW they would lose)... Also Jinchuriki are WEAPONS OF WAR, nobody brings one to another village unless they are THROWING DOWN THE GAUNTLET (I always thought it was STUPID with the garaa thing..that above ANYTHING shows the leaf WHAT'S TO COME). (aren't they the ones OBSESSED ON HISTORY?).
ShadowSnake22 chapter 54 . 3/26
please update I love this story so far and you haven't disappointed me
sk7079323 chapter 4 . 3/23
it ia very good story.I LOVE it
4,851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »