Reviews for The story of Silk and Queen Porenn
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was a pretty good story. But maybe you could go into more detail about their friendship?
ApollyonTheSoulRender chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Mmmm I have had to think very hard about this. I did enjoy it but it sort of differs silk from the books, but people have life changing events in their always its very hard to recreate someone like eddings due to his very unique writing style, he has every character pinpointed to a tee in his head!
Apart from that all is a pleasure to read apart from i didn't quite like the wording here for some odd reason ""My poor Kheldar", she whispered into his ear. "It'll be alright."
esther chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aw, this was really sad and well done. :( I always shipped silk and porenn. I wish they could have ended up together somehow, especially as rhodar died during the series, if my memory serves me correctly. Anyway, nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Excellent! Always wanted more of a backstory concerning those two, think you pulled it off quite nicely. :)
Nadreth chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Thank you, this was very good.
Tye-Dye Dragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Good story. :) I think you captured the characters well.
Artemisdesari chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awww you dedicated it to little ol' me! Thank you!

I really like this take on it, probably better than my own because it makes it all the more bitter for Silk and harder for Porenn to. Loved it 3