Reviews for The I In Team
TrustInFaith chapter 5 . 2/10
Amazing I loved it!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Lol. Not knowing what would kill her first, seeing hotch or ziva's driving! And hotch deserved what jj did
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I love this! Awesome! I love ncis, too!
missjareau chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
This story was awesome! I loved the crossover situation! Amazing!
HPforever-after chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Can't remember if I reviewed this chap but I wantd u to know I liked it
HPforever-after chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Yay! Gibbs whacked Hotch n he deserved it I live it
Rosajean chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
There were some moments I really really loved in this chapter: when Gibbs headslapped Hotch (seriously fantastic! - a moment I would definitely pay to see), when Ziva held up the paperclip and smirked!, everybody fighting over who gets to keep Emily, and when Gibbs kissed Emily on the forehead - super cute!

Cute little story altogether! And I'm glad it was all uploaded in one day so I didn't have to wait forever! Great job! :)
Rosajean chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Just wanna say that a Hotch - Gibbs showdown is something that I would pay BIG MONEY to see!

Love the friendship developing between Emily & Ziva. And I could definitely picture Garcia and Abby becoming really good friends too!
Rosajean chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Wow, quick updates! I love it!

JJ righteous indignation entertaining scenes! I feel bad for Hotch though... It was a crappy move on his part, but at the same time I can understand wanting to keep his family together, probably for Jack's sake. But poor Emily was the one that got screwed over by it all. Anyways, on to the next chapter... :)
vampiremuggle chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
great story!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
tvfan87 chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Cool story, my favorite part was this line, "If Hotchner bothers her again," Tony thought walking to his car "I'll sick my ninja on him." I thought some of the characters were a tiny bit out of character at times but it doesn't matter because it's fiction. It was a good story and I loved the NCIS and BAU agents interaction plus the fact that Hotch and Prentiss did wind up with each other!
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
omg it loved it althought i was hoping that emily would get together with tony
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
awwww! PLEASE make a sequel to this! please! it was uber sweet!
romiross chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
I'm in love with this fic, so please, PLEASE! make it longer! I love the inteactions between the characters, it's so natural! you rock!