Reviews for A Place To Belong
skyeza chapter 19 . 5/11
Interesting read . I loved Leah, she was awesome. Im hoping that you make a sequel to this. I bloody loved and truly enjoyed reading this brilliantly done story. It was an excellent read
kittybug85 chapter 19 . 4/28
loved this!
WiseOldSoul chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
does this mean Angela is the 3rd angel not bella
in the prophecy?
12Rayne chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
I facepalm everyone Paul and Bella believes the other would not love them that way...I just want to grab their faces and make them kiss and confess their true feelings!
andrewpine chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
Those two need to use their words. and get over this roadblock.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
Were they arguing because Paul has imprinted on Bella and Sam feels protective of his little sis?
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 19 . 4/20/2016
Great story
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I love that your stories are finished. You're truly a terrific writer and I really hope you work on more stories!
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
andrewpine chapter 19 . 2/15/2016
Enjoyed it very much.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 2/15/2016
Ass kicking time has arrived.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 2/15/2016
Victoria just showed up,either that or it is the squirrel is in for some hell when she is done with what she is about to do.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
Paul needs to pull his head out of his ass and Bella needs to figure out that he needs to do that so they can both be happier.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 2/15/2016
So now they know all. I guess the pack and the Angels will be going to find Victoria? I wonder when Eddie will be showing back up?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 2/15/2016
So Leah imprinted on Jasper and freaked out because she thinks he is a vampire? can Bella change Jasper back? I think the boys will flip out when they find out about the pool just like the girls did.