Reviews for A Place To Belong
Antoninsh chapter 19 . 2/23
Thank you for letting me read such an amazing story.
mamamalea chapter 19 . 1/6
This story is awesome
Vampire Academy Rules chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
I loved it!
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
Having read a couple of your stories I can confidently say that you have trouble with your story endings. In all three that I have read you have a great beginning, average middle and an ending that leaves something to be desired. This particular story had an amazing beginning but no plot development and a rushed ending that sounded like you got bored with the story and wanted to get it over and done with. Sometimes it's a good idea to write a plan for the story before writing the story so that your endings fit much better, this also helps with plot development.
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
Loved this story. Very original. Was great I enjoyed it very much :)
jbekke chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
Thank you for such an outstanding story. I loved every minute of it. Thanks for taking the time to write and share your hard work.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Awesome :-)
Inlovewithjazz chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Great story with an interesting twist to the tail, I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
goldenrose37 chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
It would be great to get a follow up story from this. It was such a great story
litanolastar chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
I love it!
Great story!
maxridelovr1995 chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I have read this story about a hundred times and I still love every minute of it. My stomach still clenches and my heart still soars. You have a gift, my dear, and I just wanted to thank you for sharing it with your readers. :)
Love, Jessi Raine
tweetyviolet chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Really liked this story, cliché Bella sharing, but lovely story all the same.
Bell 1 chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
WOW! That was very interesting and something I haven't read before. I really enjoyed the extreme uniqueness of this story. :D

I just couldn't stop reading.

Thank you for sharing. :D
Mia Nymph chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I've been looking for this Story ALL DAY! You have no idea how happy I was when I found it. It was a frickin' Christmas Miracle!
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 19 . 11/17/2013