Reviews for A Place To Belong
andrewpine chapter 13 . 4/24
Those two need to use their words. and get over this roadblock.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 4/24
Were they arguing because Paul has imprinted on Bella and Sam feels protective of his little sis?
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 19 . 4/20
Great story
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/18
I love that your stories are finished. You're truly a terrific writer and I really hope you work on more stories!
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/18
andrewpine chapter 19 . 2/15
Enjoyed it very much.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 2/15
Ass kicking time has arrived.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 2/15
Victoria just showed up,either that or it is the squirrel is in for some hell when she is done with what she is about to do.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 2/15
Paul needs to pull his head out of his ass and Bella needs to figure out that he needs to do that so they can both be happier.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 2/15
So now they know all. I guess the pack and the Angels will be going to find Victoria? I wonder when Eddie will be showing back up?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 2/15
So Leah imprinted on Jasper and freaked out because she thinks he is a vampire? can Bella change Jasper back? I think the boys will flip out when they find out about the pool just like the girls did.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 2/15
Jasper right? is he actually her brother that they thought was lost? are the other two angels actually Peter and Char?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 2/15
Will the one that is coming that is a hybrid be Angela other half? was it her they felt or was it both her and Bella? curious to find out who they are.i have an idea,but I'll wait and see.
I wonder if Irena's coven will come to looking for her?
If there aren't any vamps around why are they still changing?
andrewpine chapter 6 . 2/15
Guess there won't be an instant imprint with her and asshole Paul?
andrewpine chapter 4 . 2/14
I have a feeling Bella will be fixing Emily's she be forgiving Jake anytime soon i wonder.i suppose she will be seeing her mate at the bonfire.