Reviews for A Place To Belong
Lauren Saint chapter 19 . 8/16
Wow what an awesome story! Love the characters! :D Really enjoyed reading this!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 19 . 7/10
This was awesome!
Novel's addict chapter 19 . 7/3
Mind blowing story :) i wish you can make a book out of it it would be amazing :)
CayStar chapter 1 . 6/8
I loved this story. I read it once before and I went looking for it to read again- it was every bit as good the second time around.
steph A15 chapter 19 . 5/9
The story was Amazing! ! ! There was never a dull moment I really enjoyed reading it :)
steph A15 chapter 2 . 5/8
The second chapter was just as good as the first :)
steph A15 chapter 1 . 5/8
For sure one of the best first chapters I have read on fanfiction and that's saying a lot cuz I've read hundreds. I can't wait to read the rest of the story :)
Antoninsh chapter 19 . 2/23
Thank you for letting me read such an amazing story.
mamamalea chapter 19 . 1/6
This story is awesome
Vampire Academy Rules chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
I loved it!
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
Having read a couple of your stories I can confidently say that you have trouble with your story endings. In all three that I have read you have a great beginning, average middle and an ending that leaves something to be desired. This particular story had an amazing beginning but no plot development and a rushed ending that sounded like you got bored with the story and wanted to get it over and done with. Sometimes it's a good idea to write a plan for the story before writing the story so that your endings fit much better, this also helps with plot development.
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
Loved this story. Very original. Was great I enjoyed it very much :)
jbekke chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
Thank you for such an outstanding story. I loved every minute of it. Thanks for taking the time to write and share your hard work.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Awesome :-)
Inlovewithjazz chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Great story with an interesting twist to the tail, I really enjoyed it. Thank you.