Reviews for A Place To Belong
andrewpine chapter 3 . 2/14
There have to be vamps around.I am surprised she wouldn't notice them.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 2/14
If her god sent his/her army down to earth to fight vampires why did he/she let them be killed off without sending reinforcements,makes no she is the last how is she supposed to fight all of if she allies herself with the shifters it won't be enough.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 2/14
I gather Bella will grow to be an avenging angel and take care of the the little shapeshifter also killed?
TinaF chapter 19 . 9/25/2015
Fantastic story!
Lauren Saint chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
Wow what an awesome story! Love the characters! :D Really enjoyed reading this!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 19 . 7/10/2015
This was awesome!
Novel's addict chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
Mind blowing story :) i wish you can make a book out of it it would be amazing :)
CayStar chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I loved this story. I read it once before and I went looking for it to read again- it was every bit as good the second time around.
Steph A15 chapter 19 . 5/9/2015
The story was Amazing! ! ! There was never a dull moment I really enjoyed reading it :)
Steph A15 chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
The second chapter was just as good as the first :)
Steph A15 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
For sure one of the best first chapters I have read on fanfiction and that's saying a lot cuz I've read hundreds. I can't wait to read the rest of the story :)
Antoninsh chapter 19 . 2/23/2015
Thank you for letting me read such an amazing story.
mamamalea chapter 19 . 1/6/2015
This story is awesome
Vampire Academy Rules chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
I loved it!
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
Having read a couple of your stories I can confidently say that you have trouble with your story endings. In all three that I have read you have a great beginning, average middle and an ending that leaves something to be desired. This particular story had an amazing beginning but no plot development and a rushed ending that sounded like you got bored with the story and wanted to get it over and done with. Sometimes it's a good idea to write a plan for the story before writing the story so that your endings fit much better, this also helps with plot development.
372 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »