Reviews for Charmed
agedashi chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
This was great. You captured the appropriate words, emotion, and you have good story-telling skills!

I always imagined Ken and Minako's relationship like this - one sided, and you know what - that's okay. I mean all of us have experienced a one-sided love ... its' something Ken has to grow up with and mature from, surely. I always thought that Minako's true love is Ryoji (despite me being a hardcore Aki x Minako shipper) ... it's beautiful. I'm going to read your Ryoji x Minako fics now. Surely if it's as beautiful as this story, I will like it.

Thank you for writing.
agedashi chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Must be hard having a one-sided crush, especially with age gaps.
agedashi chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Awww.

I like Akihiko and Minako together, LOL. But actually I'm not too picky about it... Ken or Ryoji, makes no difference to me. :D

Good writing!
agedashi chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Aw. Poor Ken. :(
Yukai yami chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Just one smal question: WHY does this only have 10 reviews? This. Was. AWESOME! I don't exagerate that this is the best Ken x Minako fanfiction out there, even if they didn't end up together. It's just amazingly well written! I didn't find any typos, which is a HUGE good thing, the emotion you're able to portray for the characters is extremely well writen, and it shows how Ken feels throughout the whole story. How torn he feels when he hurt Minako, how he finds that his greatest challenge to be with her might be their age until he sees how Minako feels about Ryoji (and I read the MinakoxRyoji story that goes with this. The way both stories intertwine is spot-on kick ss!) and how Ken deals with everything in the end.

Long review short: I loved this story, it deserves more atention, and thank you for writing such an awesome fanfiction piece which all readers will enjoy :)
WitchJuliana chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO READING THIS. FINALLY. :DDD *SHOT*

Excuse me for taking a looooong time to review this, I was busy with finals and what not. Now I have a bunch of fisc to catch up with XD

I'm really touched though, what with your special mention of me I can't wait to read the epilogue next! :DDD

Keep writing Persona 3 fics
Flamingo Bubbles chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
I enjoyed this fic a lot. :)

I love how you characterized both Ken and Minako; I feel that it was probably the strongest point of your story. The interaction was very cute/fluffy yet sad at the same time because you knew that Ken's feelings were one sided. Ken's realization at the end was a little bit heart breaking, I won't lie. But all that aside, you did a very good job and keep up the amazing work!
Gnarls Barkley chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Garbage to the bitterest end.
honey-vanilla11 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
i like how you characterized Ken.. and i was also thinking of what Ken and Koro-chan were doing while the others were on that field trip. keep it up please!
WitchJuliana chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
ASDFGHJKL;

An EPILOGUE? YUSS. :DDD

He he Ken-kun is just so kawaii! (Excuse the weeaboo moment for a minute) I'm glad you were able to update this fic! I was beginning to think that this fic had disappeared off the face of the Earth But there's a new chapter! And it's cute! Hooray! Update soon!
AnimaniacXOX chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Poor Ken! I really like the Ken/Minako pairing, and I admit, I am pedobear... ish.

Please update soon!
WitchJuliana chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Only Akihiko is totally oblivious to his own feelings XD

That guy's a total idiot when it comes to love

Welp, I'm glad you updated (something that would take FOREVER for me to do...), and I hope this will continue for a good amount of chapters!

BTW, are you planning on writing another RyojixMinako fic anytime soon? I'm getting an awful lack of RyojixMinako fics lately...

Update soon
AngelMiku chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Oh wow a new Persona fanfic by Maki xD! Sorry that I missed reviewing the first chapter I will review it very soon, too.

That fanfic is a good idea xD. I really think that it's interesting to see a fanfic that focuses on Ken (since there aren't too many).

His little crush on Minako is cute and I like how you included Aki, too xD.

It's entertaining to see them angsting together, wondering what "dangerous" Ryoji who is such a "bad influence" will be up to next xD.

Oh and on this "d" person who wrote the second review: He/she is sorta spamming the review sections of Persona fanfics and always writes the same non sense without reading the fanfics so just ignore him/her.
d chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
sucks dick
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
:'D

This is amazing. Usually, I only read Ryoji x Minako fics, cause I just love that pairing, but I think this one-sided pairing is cute so Update soon!