Reviews for From the Life of Scrafty
Silver Kitsune Lunara chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Wow! Short but intense. I like it, even more so when Chrono felt doubt. That was a nice addition to his character. I truly liked how you wrote his character out. I've become truly close to him, like a best friend.
Silver Kitsune Lunara chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Sorry for the wait but I finally got to get to this last chapter. I got to say, it was very awesome! You got pokemon battles down to a fine science and I was holding my breath while I read. Congrates to you!

It's to bad this is the last chapter. I was hoping for more for it was that good. But I guess all good things come to an end and you managed to write this last chapter beautifully. Thank you some much for writing such an amazing story.
Silver Kitsune Lunara chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Finally, some new chapters!

I love the action. Very intense! Both chapters has some good written out action. Add character growth within the action a major plus. Good job.

I'm very pleased where this story is going. It's very thought out and has some well groomed characters. It's nice to read stories like this for there is very few with such well...perfect. Thank you!
ICoulson chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
I've been waiting too long to do this review!
I have to say i absolutely love this story with all of my heart, one, because it's absolutely fantastic in every way, and two, because Scraftys and Scraggys are my favorite pokemon in the world ; u ;

But seriously omg i dont think you will quite understand how much i love chrono and kira, they are so well developed and I actually like Kira, usually peoples OC's do not interest me but she's caught my eye and I really like her character.
As for Chrono I think he's fantastically adorable, and the last scene of this chapter really made me hold my breath!
I don't want to sound odd but I think chrono/kira is very sweet and I really really enjoy your story and can't wait for the next chapter 3 Sorry if this review sounds rushed i just got a tad excited over the whole story and all!
Silver Kitsune Lunara chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
Awesome! He finally evolved! Yes! And also, he realized that he had fallen for Kira. Sweet! I like it...no love it. Thank you for the uplift here.

No errors as I can see. I love the detail and the climax. It was amazing. Keep up the good work.

Kitsu-chan
Silver Kitsune Lunara chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Wow! I love Chrono! Your newest chapter made him grow and mature in another leaping bound again, Tsu-chan. His caring nature got brought out during the harsh battle and Shadow kicks butt! I love the character development here. It's honor worthy. Keep that up!

"After all,...watching that battle made him realize one other thing...Being second best to Shadow of all pokemon wasn't so bad after all. In fact,...he suddenly found it being an honor and he suddenly found himself proud to be the older pokemon's student.

...He couldn't wait to finally evolve and become even stronger."

Sorry, but that was soo...epic! I'm dying to know how you will write that out and all. -

I'm sorry to hear that your computer's harddrive crashed and all. I hope things work out for you. Let me know if there's some way for me to help you alright.
Fantastic Pants chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Ooooh, please continue! I love how Chrono's starting to show his feelings for Kira. XD I hope she feels the same! *Crosses fingers* Will he be evolving soon?
Zuruzukin Jams chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
I've read all the chapters and so far, I'm liking it! Keep up the good work!
Silver Kitsune Lunara chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Sorry for the late review here on both chapter 5 and 6.

Both are pretty awesome. Mainly because Shadow was being a tough assed mentor and chasing around Chrono. That was something else. I enjoyed that alot. Shadow is becoming one cool Weavile. Chrono running with his tail between his legs was hilarious.

I love the whole teacher teach studnet thing between Shadow and Chrono because its funny and real if you catch my meaning. it's very fun and enjoyable to read. I'm looking forward to that type of realtionship in future chapters.
Anon monsta chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
jeez I'm late missed 2 chaps lol that last chapter was funny with shadow being the crazy mentor and whatnot. CHRONO HAS A CRUSH awww :3 that last part was soo a hint to his evolution!
Reader chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Yay, more chapters! Blushing Chrono is adorable, as is Shadow teasing him. I'm so glad he and Kira will get together. :D
Reader chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Aww. The ending there was so sweet. Loving the story so far! My vote goes for Kira being with Chrono, definitely. 3
Silver Kitsune Lunara chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Darn! I was half expecting Chrono to evolve. Such an action packed chapter filled with 'edge of the seat' action. I thought there was more but you cut it off with a cliff hanger. Darn you!

I like how this is turning out. Chrono is changing little by little in a way that I like alot. Sudden changes make me think of Mary Sues for some reason but I love how you writing this story out. It's very intresting.

Cliff hanger! Why that? Now I have to wait for the next chapter. This chapter feels like one if you didn't make it out so but I can't wait for another update.
Still anonymous chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
OMG gym leader battle :D she is so ma fav. Chrono was totally beast in this chap, luv the way u do battles!
Silver Kitsune Lunara chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Chrono in this chapter was hilarious. Poking the ballon Pikachu and head butting the one dude was priceless. I enjoyed that! You just add more and more to Chrono's character and I'm loving him more becaus of it. You made him out to be so cute!

I like the way you are going with this. It's really something. Keep up the good work. Chrono rocks! Keep him that way!