Reviews for Poison Devil
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 2/6
probably shouldn't like this as much as I did but oh well
Snowdevil The Awesome chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This is awesome! I need more evil!Gabriel/Dean fics! Please! Your story totally made my day 100,000,000,000 times better! The last line was truly genius! Poor Sam! No! Poor Dean, but at the same time...not. Gabriel is awesomely written! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER DARK!GABRIEL/DEAN FIC! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!1
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY?! IT WAS SO CUTE AND PERFECT BUT THEN- HOW COULD YOU WRITE THIS ITS SO PERFECT FROM DEBRIELS POINT OF VIEW BUT HORRIFYING FROM SAMS AND I LOVE IT AND HATE IT AND AGHHHHH
Acrylicart chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Tell me you made a part two? Please make a part two! And please hug me! (0_0)
ida-emilie chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
The end. Wow, seriously the last sentence. Gosh DARN that was perfect, a perfect ending indeed!
Elliot chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I absolutely adore the ending..*hugs author*.(w)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Omfg :0 amazing
Teberz chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
lol - love that last line.
DIAlecHotty chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
is kind of scay that way...:p
RakuenKit chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
-brain melts- I am speechless this is fucking awesome! Like over 9000! Poor Sammy but he is kinda a bitch! Yay for twisted Gabriel and kinky manipulation!

This isn't a fraction of the dark!Gabriel that yours is but the author use of Loki and the bonding ritual! It's a great fic and is must read for anyone with a taste for Gabriel's darker side! Check it out!

/works/185845
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh my god! I was flailing through this entire thing. I love how fucked up Gabriel became and how Dean became entirely his. NNNGNNNNNNNN. Please continue to be a badass like this. 3
FireFoxSaviour chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was awesome. I kind of like evilish Gabriel.
JustPlainAmy chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Holy shit tell me you wrote a sequel were dean figured out sam never stopped and that Gabe had been torturing Sam... I never thought id like one were Gabe was a sick sadistic Bastard but this was great sooo Sequel?:)
deanloverbabe chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I love your story. I love Dean Winchester and I love when people treat him just like he deserves because he is so wonderful.

I love that even when he was kind of a consort or slave, he wasnt hurt by Gabriel.

Congratulations