Reviews for Harry Potter: the Serpent Lord
holyruin chapter 38 . 7/21
First off great story! Thank you for putting the time and effort into this story that you have. On a side note I feel that it is very odd that you seem to have no problem talking about Pussy and Cum yet avoid curse words in general conversation. I.E. "You know (pretty) well what I am talking about." I find it very odd that there is no aversion to writing words such as pussy cum and cock but at the same time there is an extreme lack of adult conversation, pretty could have easily been replaced by Damn. So my thought is why write graphic self sex scenes but avoid realism in adult conversation?

With that said this is still an outstanding story all this was is just a question.

-holy
animeluvr810 chapter 2 . 6/20
awesome
Ha, niceee. Hope theres more like this.
Ashcandy07 chapter 50 . 5/17
Well that was dumb. He had ample time to cast something before he rammed into him and got away...
HgSpartan chapter 75 . 4/22
Is that the end? It seems that much was unresolved.
HgSpartan chapter 46 . 4/22
You seem to have forgotten his snake eye, eye patch and sacr. These would have been noticed by Sirius and others. Also, lack of depth perception and half of his vision would make finding the snich harder.
Digitize27 chapter 42 . 4/7
I'm going to be honest... you're losing me with all the interpersonal relationships here. No thirteen year old has it this complicated and it just seems like very unnecessary and forced tension for the sake of it, ultimately with no consequence. Harry acted very out of character, (not even canon character, but the one you have been building) And the girl's reactions (save Katie's) were extremely overblown; the very fact they would actually resort to such extreme violence is absurd.
Also, and this is more of a personal thing, the constant referral to people by nicknames or groupings like 'the vixens' is rather annoying.
Digitize27 chapter 41 . 4/7
Wow, not even a second thought for Katie... Harry just went from hard to understand to a complete asshole (Pun intended)
Digitize27 chapter 31 . 4/7
Why do you keep putting quote marks around the 'Leaky Cauldron'? It's strangely off-putting...
Digitize27 chapter 25 . 4/7
You use scion just a little too much, enough that's it's noticeable.
Basilisks would not have Ovum, or eggs; as far as I understand from their breeding they are sterile creatures born from a toad sitting on a chicken's egg (not even joking, look it up). But this actually makes sense as they would be a crossbreed like a mule or a liger, both of which cannot give birth to viable young.
Digitize27 chapter 23 . 4/7
If Harry knew anything about snakes (and if he didn't, Dumbledore or Snape should) he would know they cannot 'close' their eyes, for any reason. Snakes lack eyelids like mammals, they instead have a very thin scale that covers the eye like a thicker cornea. It allows them to quickly adapt to sudden changes in brightness, which means they do not blink and Harry's plan is useless.
Also I find it unlikely Harry has the internal knowledge of exactly how a Barrett caliber snpier rifle works to provide an accurate enough memory for Dumbledore to use.
Digitize27 chapter 22 . 4/6
Okay, four instances in canon was already pushing it, but the six or seven you have here goes beyond coincidence; you seriously push my suspension of disbelief to have that many people indirectly meet the eye of the Basilisk.
Digitize27 chapter 21 . 4/6
Medusa isn't a collective term, she was an individual, gorgon would actually be the collective term in the way you're using it. Gorgons aren't even a creature (although pop culture would have you know differently) it was the name of a group of sisters (three I believe, but don't hold me to that). You have it backwards.
Also Hagrid should have been apprehended a long time ago; there have been far more petrifications than in canon.
Digitize27 chapter 17 . 4/6
There seems to be a whole lot of straight copying from the books as of late, and it's rather awkwardly obvious how much you're crow-barring Harry into certain situations despite what you've changed...
Digitize27 chapter 16 . 4/6
For someone so interested in the medicinal side of magic, the dislike of hospitals seems unfounded; even canon Harry didn't care all that much.
1,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »