Reviews for She Was Special
DoctorTWeasley chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Wow, total feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Aww, so cute and so sad. Good to know that 11 still thinks of his old companions. I feel like he never does since Matt become the doctor.
Lorezen chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I have no idea why, but I'm crying.
Trebleclef2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was very touching and sad ... I am always annoyed that the doctor havent mentioned rose to Amy or rory...
Where the plum trees lie chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I've been waiting for the new doctor to mention Rose. Doctor number 10 was definetly in love with her, but I guess number 11 might not be. I loved this by the way.
Jennie Wilson chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I have wondered what it would be like for te new doctor to talk about Rose. that is something that bugs me about the new season, its like what was nezer happened. so yeah, that was good. I hope you dont actually think that about Scottish people, i mean out of the two of us you had more curiosity than me :P dont you think hehe x silly english girl x
almac1991 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
this was sweet and sad. i havent been able to see the series with the 11th Doctor...so i really dont know if Rose is mentioned. but it would really suxx if she wasn't. Its a different body, same everything else.

thanks for writing this!
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Nicely done...

Liked these lines:

"You're jealous that you got the short straw?" There was a slight pause.

"Are you kidding – I get to see the universe with none other than Amy Pond. Red haired, loud, tall and intimidating Amy Pond. The girl who waited." He punched her on the shoulder, "Like I would have missed that!"

"Good!" She said, skipping back up to the centre of the Tardis and, after a second's breath, he followed. *******A little slower; a little older.*******

His life is so, so, so long. Amy seems the sort of girl who may not quite (yet) realize just how much he has seen and lived. She'll grow into it, I'm sure...
Izzy chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
It's great! I'm a sucker for 11/Rose!

Are there any thoughts on a sequel?