Reviews for Force of Love
stars90 chapter 7 . 5/12
This is an excellent story so far. I'd love to see where it goes!
Silky Button chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
shame you stopped writing this. just short of amazing! ok, never mind. it IS amazing. truly an awesome story
Silky Button chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Vangran chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Oh dear, it seems Harry has a connection to the Lord of Revenge.

On a side note, I suggest checking spelling and grammar, it should make the story flow better. Beyond that, awesome story!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Are u going to update or not?
MittknightDr chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
This is amazing, I hope you pull this fic out of hiatus soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Next chapter
Thanasi chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
I dont care much for the eye thing, honestly i think its kinda silly and unnecessary but ill keep giving this a chance as long as you dont do anything stupid like removing his arm or leg or something. hope to see an update soon!
PotterHarry chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Great story. Loved it. Though you need to do a bit of work on grammar and spelling. I noticed that you are writing 'we are' as 'were'. You can either write it as we are or we're.
I just love the way you are developing HP/Padme line.
Regin chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Aquajacks chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I really love your fic! Can't wait for this o be updated!
Odisseu chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Despite you said that the updates will not come soon I can't help but implore you to do it. I love this story, it's one of my favourite stories, and you'd make me a very very happy man by updating it.

Also I'd like to make a request, you're one of the best authors in harry potter star wars crossovers an I'd love to see a Harry P./Aayla S. Written by you.

Sorry if I made a lot of mistakes but English is not my language only one I'm learning but I hope that I was able to make my review understandable enought.
MayumiRose chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
I would LOVE to see you pick this story back up and continue it, you've got something very interesting going here.
Lord Kolos chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Mate, you have to be a bit expressive in your writing and decrease the over dramatic prose. It is alright to have it once in a while but it gets distractions if done regularly...

" outfitted in crimson and black armor, robes and a cloak of the same color scheme" Armor, Robes and A Cloak? Thats not good description, thats just poor writing skills...

A ROBE is a loose-fitting outer garment.

A CLOAK is a type of loose garment that is worn over indoor clothing. Why the hell will anyone wear both of them and how will anyone know if someone wearing both of them? They tend to cover the other!
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
it would work better if you used an equal sign for the blade