Reviews for Force of Love
Revan Shan 2077 chapter 7 . 11/5
WHY YOU NO UPDATE !
Blazeb79 chapter 6 . 1/20
Wtf? (Exhale) why? Why you were doing so good.
Alex Blackclaw chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Why no more chapters here?
stars90 chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
This is an excellent story so far. I'd love to see where it goes!
Silky Button chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
shame you stopped writing this. just short of amazing! ok, never mind. it IS amazing. truly an awesome story
Silky Button chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
(III[0]III]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Vangran chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Oh dear, it seems Harry has a connection to the Lord of Revenge.

On a side note, I suggest checking spelling and grammar, it should make the story flow better. Beyond that, awesome story!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Are u going to update or not?
MittknightDr chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
This is amazing, I hope you pull this fic out of hiatus soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Next chapter
Thanasi chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
I dont care much for the eye thing, honestly i think its kinda silly and unnecessary but ill keep giving this a chance as long as you dont do anything stupid like removing his arm or leg or something. hope to see an update soon!
PotterHarry chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Great story. Loved it. Though you need to do a bit of work on grammar and spelling. I noticed that you are writing 'we are' as 'were'. You can either write it as we are or we're.
I just love the way you are developing HP/Padme line.
Regin chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Aquajacks chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I really love your fic! Can't wait for this o be updated!
Odisseu chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Despite you said that the updates will not come soon I can't help but implore you to do it. I love this story, it's one of my favourite stories, and you'd make me a very very happy man by updating it.

Also I'd like to make a request, you're one of the best authors in harry potter star wars crossovers an I'd love to see a Harry P./Aayla S. Written by you.

Sorry if I made a lot of mistakes but English is not my language only one I'm learning but I hope that I was able to make my review understandable enought.