Reviews for You Couldn't Accept Me
Kirara4love-chan chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
that was hot hehe _
deadpoolhulk chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
nice enough ending, but seems kind of rushed to be honest. ah well
Kirara4love-chan chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
i love this i cant wait for more :)
Kami-Inu chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Hmm...interesting start.

There isn't a whole lot of Shojo-Ai/Yuri in this fandom-at least, not of the quality I'm used to. Your summary and pairing intrigued me, so I decided to give your fic a try. I must say, it wasn't what I expected.

First off though, I would suggest you add a warning for self-mutilation/self-destructive behaviors. Those can be potentially triggering, and some people may not want to read about them. But they won't know if there's no indicator [like an A/N] before the story begins. Just a friendly head's up. :)

Okay. Now, the rest of the review. Thank you for not automatically jumping into the sexual aspect of it, like quite a handful of stories tend to do. There'll be time for that later. For now, it's important to build up the connections between the characters and the setting. I like the emotions you're trying to portray here; the only thing is that it seems a bit rushed. Don't be afraid to take a little more time on small details. It helps the audience to visualize things more clearly in their heads.

What you have managed to convey so far however, has caught my attention. I'd like to know exactly what happened to cause Karin to fall into such a dangerous addiction like cutting. Also, it'd be helpful to know a little more of the backstory between her and Tatsuki; how they wound up this close, aside from Karin being Ichigo's younger sister. I think that those memories might be fun to play w/and flesh out, but then again, that's just me. XD

I do feel bad for both girls, though. Tatsuki, from what I've read so far, seems to genuinely care for Karin, and while Karin cares for her too, it's heartbreaking to see her so willing to shut herself out of a good thing, b/c of these painful thoughts and feelings. While happy endings aren't always possible, I do hope they wind up together. I'm a sucker for those kinds of conclusions. ;

All in all, a promising start. Keep up the good work. I shall be keeping an eye on your fic. :D Take care.

Kirara4love-chan chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
i really really loved this! i cant wait to see what happens next! -*
deadpoolhulk chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
yay, nice to see it finally happened :)
Kirara4love-chan chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
really like this fanfic ope to get more soon
TCurry chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Yo.

\

I like Tat/Kar, but could you make it a little easier to read? There's just one big paragraph and it's really hard to keep up. Try separating the dialogue by lines too :P

Ex:

"Hey Tatsuki," Karin greeted.

"Hey," Tatsuki replied.

Good luck.
hts911 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
My intrest is officialy still kept. this story has nice um... emotional build up, yes? And good job at this chapters ending. You got a little something something to make readers curious of what Tatsuki's planning cuz frankly, i have no idea.
hts911 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Kind of angsty which i'm cool with but still not something that i very so often read. And for some reason i have no problem with it. I actually want to know where this goes and how its getting there cuz you have stricken my curiosity.