Reviews for Blame It On The Beatles
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Can you please continue this? Like, right now? For me? *puppy eyes*
kaylastargirl chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
This is pretty amazing(: I love this story!
Gleek.Fab4lover chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
YAY for combining two of my favorite things! I can't wait for an update to this! Very well-written, but you may want to skip more of the scenes that come from the show, as any person who is reading this has probably seen them already. Then you can focus on your own plot development! YAY! Peace, Love, and since no one leaves empty handed, we'll cut off your hands,

Lydia

(Monty Python quote, I'm not violent, I swear)
sapphiretwin369 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I love the idea for this! And Chris Colfer is truly amazing when he sings Beatles! I'm hoping he'll sing more next season. Looking forward to reading more. :)
NissaNorris chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
really good job on this one. more soon please!
whenyoucall chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Ohmygod, I adore this story. So, so much. Please be quicker with the next chapter! Please!
Windrider1967 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Totally sweet and so in charater. As cliche as it may be, I want to see a "I Want to Hold Your Hand" chapter. Every time I hear the CC version of that song I can't help but think of him singing it to Blaine. Maybe something along the lines of qquestions on the appropriateness of PDA etc ...
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
ohmaigosh this whole fic! I feel like I'm getting some behind the scene this is what got cut insight. ahhh hopefully more chapters to come!
whenyoucall chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
You're very talented. I adore Klaine and I adore The Beatles. Perfect for me.
NissaNorris chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
This was sweet and I love how it went right along with the episode! Very nice job on it! More soon please!
NissaNorris chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I think the idea of Klaine set to the music of the Beatles is actually a good idea. If you continue, it would be worth it in my opinion.