Reviews for Because of Him
a rabidly insane rurouni kenshin fangirl audra chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
haha here' my experience/what i want to do(as if you cared!)

kenshin-i have contemplated getting cross-shaped scar tatoo, but then thought it would be cooler if i got a REAL cross-shaped scar. but that'll come when i'm 15 and then 17 or so. i have done Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu: Ryu Tsui Sen, i jumped off my couch, across my coffee table and onto a pillow holding a t.v. controller like a sword, and said "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu: Ryu Tsui Sen, or close to it anyway"(hahaha, yahiko) i don't think jumping off a ten-story building is very wise. my dad use to own a katana, but then the movers stole it... or he put it in storage so that i wouldn't touch it, but it was VERY blunt so i think that would have counted for a sakabatou... i have looked at the swords in a local shop, but they aren't there anymore now that i have the money! i want to get a pink gi and hakama made for me, i AM the height that every one says that kenshin is, i weigh a little more sadly, but he just CAN'T be 105 with all those muscles...

when i was leaving some people i said "sessha wa rurouni" and then left.

i AM going to die my hair red and when i told my friends my plans to look/act like kenshin they said that they saw me doing it. i have been thinking of getting colored contacts, but i only have plain ones right now.

or maybe i'll get a blue gi and tie my hair in a high ponytail, then i'll get gold colored contact instead of purple ones.

tomoe-i have a kimono already, but it doesn't look like hers so maybe it would be for kaoru.. i will die my hair black most people don't see me smile and think im a gloomy person (maybe that fits aoshi more... but i can't, my sister likes him, and even dated a guy with a trench coat, we said that he's in the trench coat mafia) and i -sadly- don't have a younger brother, but a younger sister might do, she's crazy. i need to get into contact with the local tyrants, and then purchase a tanto.

kaoru-i have a kimono but no shinai, i burnt macaroni and cheese the first time i made it, i hardly cook for fear of ruining the food. i can be annoying. i am too shy to tell a person that i like them.

sano-he's too tall for me to do, and i would feel too bad to skip out on a bill. but i have been wanting to pound some rocks up lately.

i think i'm too nice to be shishio, and i don't want to get burned. i can't smile enough to be soujiro, i'm not cool enough (or tall enough) to be hiko. i can't be kamatari.

hmm.. maybe i should start wearing pink more, and doing my laundry more, by hand. and start helping people more. or get two kodachis, or get a glove full of gunpowder. or learn chinese martial arts then seek revenge on some one.

well, i think i wasted your time...

oh, and i have gatotsued my friend with a twirly 5 foot balloon. she got mad. really mad. i act like a jerk, uphold the law in MY own special, i have taken some peoples (brother, sisters) sodas on accounts of their theiving... they took my soda. i don't think i'll pick up smoking, i'll just say that my buddha spouse made me quit/not start.

i can't think of anything more right now. haha, isn't it funny what some people do? i want to get sword lessons. i have lived in japan, for four years (that's the most that i have ever lived in one place) but i was little.

i think i'll wander all over japan for ten years or so.

All Because of Him.
Utari chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
IT'S SO TRUE! IT'S SO TRUE! YAY INSANE KENSHIN FANS! KENSHIN, YOU ROCK BECAUSE YOU TURNED US INTO HAPPY, INSANE, PYSCHOTIC, FANFICTION WRITERS! WOOT! YATTA! WOOHOO!
Gozarunoda chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
whats funny is i do a lot of those things
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Just wanted to say how much I appreciate this story. It really helps define just how much Kenshin means to us.

Oh, tried your e-mail and couldn't get through for some reason. This is the only other way I could think of to tell you . . .Thank you so much for your reviews!

Oh, and I have a Ranma 1/2 Rurouni Kenshin crossover that's been forever in the works. I just need to connect the scenes. Interested?

As for 'Dragons', I was also thinking of crossing that over with a few series (like Ranma or Weiss Krauss). I generally do better with shortstories. I can get it out all at once while the scene is prominent in my mind.
LinaNverse chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
that was funny and too sweet (and true in many cases) good job!
dementedchris chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Yes, the cross scar tatoo did cross my mind, too. And practiced leading with my left foot. Are we all seriously weird or what? Really good job in capturing our RK obsessions :) For better or for worse, we have been changed.
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
BAKA! *chases after JML with a bokken* P I'm thinking of doing a sequel, any suggestions, minna-san?
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
yare yare... aneki, i think you've gone bonkers with this one. \ joudan (joking). still have that touch, ane-tanuki. *runs away*
Shiari chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
letsee... I am a japanese major in college thanks to kenshin... sadly I practice naginata instead of kendo... I wear my hakama and keikogi as often as I do my jeans... I do say oro, my hair is already long enough and i normally wear it hitokiri style... I get called "jyou-chan" by a friend... and that's about him. hmmm... I'm gonna hafta work on stuff. ::giggles::
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
This was too funny. I enjoyed it so much. Especially the part about going around in public with a Sakabatou. Keep up the good work.
Talaco chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Ah, a funny one. Thank God. Jesus, it feels like somone died at my house. I'm moping around everywhere, wailing. My mom thinks I'm going crazy. Anyway, wonderful fic. Full of happiness.
Lightning Child chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
that had an Insanely good point. i don't do some of that(well, maybe about 1/4...) but that had a good point.

Plz read The Wife Of The Battosai

If, that is, you don't beleive in KK forever.
J. Liha chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
It's about time one of these make me laugh and not cry! _x Ahh, what you said is so true! In fact, I am guilty of a few of those. I "tattoo" the characters' names on my arm everyday with gel pens. _x
Nim chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Muahahhaha! This is extremely funny. Do another one.
Nim chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Muahahhaha! This is extremely funny. Do another one.