Reviews for Professor Takamachi
robot3 chapter 29 . 4/16
I just found this drama. Really nice drama.
Nanoha x Job lol
Steveaaml chapter 29 . 2/5
For the last few days I've been thinking about rereading this story. I thought it would be more fun if I waited longer, but in the end I gave up and just read it.
I liked it even more this time.
So funny, and sweet, and such a great blending of the worlds. Definitely my favourite crossover fic I'v ever read.
And Nanoha's message to Harry at the very end is so touching.
So thanks again.
Engineer4Ever chapter 5 . 1/24
...I tried. Grammar hurts too much. I'm out.
Engineer4Ever chapter 2 . 1/24
...What about Vivio? You know, her adopted daughter? Who she just saved from the JS incident.

Next, no way they would hold back their best instructor and ace of aces for THREE years.

Sigh, I see what you meant about the clumsy. oh well, I'll just roll with it. Hope we see some of Vivio and the rest of the cast. would be nice.
Steveaaml chapter 29 . 1/13
This was brilliant. I'm so glad Caro and Erio showed up, and very sweet last message from Nanoha. I really hope somebody did continue this with Half Blood Prince, although your unique narrative voice was a lot of what made this story so successful.
Anyway. Thanks again. What a fun day this has been.
Steveaaml chapter 28 . 1/13
EEEEEE!
Geez. What a fantastic story. And throughout, my only concern was "How will Vivio react if she's been gone for a year?" And you solved that while keeping Vivio perfectly in character. That one line from Fate about what she said was more than enough.
You're a brilliant writer and this was a total pleasure to read. Thank you :)
Steveaaml chapter 27 . 1/13
I loooooooved this. The little bits with Harry figuring out bits of Nanoha and Fate's relationship was great.
You really write all of these characters so well. The HP ones are spot on, Nanoha has been great, and now Fate is just flawless. I'm so sad this story is ending!
Steveaaml chapter 23 . 1/13
I wanted to take a minute to say that this is, without hyperbole, one of my favourite stories I've read on this site. You're a brilliant writer, and I feel that all of your "whatever, I'm not really trying" attitude in the first chapters was shyness.
You're obviously kickass, and clearly put a lot of work into this.
Or just naturally amazing.
Either way, good work.
Steveaaml chapter 21 . 1/13
This chapter was wonderful.
Steveaaml chapter 20 . 1/13
Nanoha is such a badass. I love how you had her take the deadliest curse in HP and just get kind of sleepy. It really feels completely believable of what would happen if these worlds mashed up.
Steveaaml chapter 19 . 1/13
I really like the idea of Malfoy and Snap becoming a bit nicer with Ultra-Powerful-But-Friendly Nanoha around.
Steveaaml chapter 13 . 1/13
This was great. Really sweet. And I love the subtle mention that the potions dungeon is now properly ventilated.
Steveaaml chapter 12 . 1/13
I loved this chapter. Having Nanoha in this universe is so much fun. Kingsley is a star.
Steveaaml chapter 11 . 1/13
I'm so loving this story.
Steveaaml chapter 9 . 1/13
Aw, very sweet last bit!