Reviews for Professor Takamachi
Makuro767 chapter 29 . 10/26/2016
I always think Albus decision to keep the prophecy from Harry is for his peace of mind. Imagine at age 11 and you have to think that you have to duel and kill a Dark Wizard stronger than you which is equal to suicide. Not something you want to tell to child, you will ruin their future. Albus keeping secret is to keep Voldemort blind. He need to fool his allies before he can fool his enemies. And for the Gaunt ring? He was probably researching if there is a way to destroy a Horcrux without destroying the vessel. As for placing Harry with the Dursley, it is more because of Lily's protection for defenceless Muggle sister and her family as well as Harry, thus killing two birds with one stone. Not to mention just because V's dead does not mean there are no crazies who won't hunt Harry down. Aftermath of war is more messy than the war itself. So in all honesty better that Harry is miserable but alive than tortured and dead.

Overall, I enjoyed the story and will hope you will write more like this.

Maybe a similar crossover but perhaps made Harry's survival of the AK as a sign for his potential as mage but his magic was exhausted by the AK thus his rather weak wizard magic? Just a thought. I though you did awesome with this crossover. Because throughout this story you never mentioned how mage are discovered and how that makes them different from wizards other than larger magic/stronger core. So doesn't that mean a wizard born is also potential mage? You did mention that and I found the idea intriguing but since I am not a true Nanoha fan, I won't give the crossover justice.
Mernom chapter 29 . 10/21/2016
This story is a gem. A rough, uncut gem... But still a gem, a precious stone. When it started, you fell to the common trap of bad exposition. But around halfway, it started to get good, and by the end, I was hooked. It was definitely amusing to see how Nanoha's training can break the rules of magic. Despite you saying that you won't post anything anymore, I'm still adding you to my following in hope for that 'Enforcer Potter' sequel.
Mernom chapter 25 . 10/21/2016
Oh, and another thing about the last chapter. You did not mention anything about the Quidditch games... Or what happened with those who Umbridge banned.
Mernom chapter 24 . 10/21/2016
Did Nanoha HAD bring out Extelion Buster? Giants are not that strong...
Mernom chapter 23 . 10/21/2016
Somehow I can see all the students gather together and battle Nanoha to not allow her to leave.
Mernom chapter 22 . 10/21/2016
Thus would be a sequel I would read.
Mernom chapter 21 . 10/21/2016
Yeah, this is great. The only thing I want to see now I'd the original Stars squad facing some of the other squads.
Mernom chapter 20 . 10/21/2016
Very good idea about the Veritaserum, both Harry volunteering for it and his methods of resisting it.
Mernom chapter 19 . 10/21/2016
That was brilliant! I knew that sticking to this was the right choice! The start was a bit weak, but this chapter was worth everything and then some more!
Mernom chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
Welp. It went quite nicely, but I didn't expect that ending.
Mernom chapter 17 . 10/21/2016
The conversation between Nanoha and Hagrid is a riot. I need Moar!
Mernom chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
I have to admit, that 'Nanoha's orders' scene was priceless. I didn't think that the Aurors would do it to the minister of all people!
Mernom chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
Mernom chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
A little bit OOC for a simple apology to solve it. But I could see this kind of plotline working. Just a little more drama, and there!
Mernom chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
The others seem too afraid from Nanoha without a good reason. Even if she's rather intense, she didn't demonstrate just how powerful she is except with that deflection.