Reviews for Crack in the Pavement
MissCHSparkles chapter 30 . 3/24
I know it's been a while but I hope you can update this fic at some point. It's a really good story and I'd love to see more of it. :D
The Salient Debate chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Marcus Tullius Cicero: "When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff. "

The Fox Familiar, we pity you.

I don't know if TFF's (the Fox Familiar's) issue is an excess of religious intolerance or fascist ideology ('cause anyone who's had to do a paper on Westboro BC or neo-nazis is familiar with such rabid rhetoric) but I do know that petty abusers like TFF are NOT worth listening to, because there is con-crit and then there is pathological behavior, and the latter is both useless and pitiable.

So, dear author, carry on!

TFF, do try to move it along out of the dark ages and your imaginings of "gas chambers" (your words, not mine), and till then, Fanfiction authors UNITE!

Report 'The Fox Familiar' for abuse!

Contact the host website via Twitter, Facebook and email (support at ) to report this abuse. Right now, dear reader, you might not be its recipient, but one day, you may well be as few can avoid forever tangling with TFF's outdated views and violent intolerance, and even if that is not the case, it is only a matter of time till one of TFF's "go kill yourself, w**re" flames reaches an author at the end of their rope and pushes them over the edge, and then TFF will be responsible for ending a human life, and destroying others.

Let us not be complicit in this!

Remember: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Virgofox28 chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
Hi, I just spent my whole day reading this fic and I need to read the end.
I have seen the last time you have update this, but I have noticed that you are a slow updater, so I know that you haven't given up on this fic.
Anyway, can't wait for more and I enjoyed my day reading this fic.
Rosabel Moonstar chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
Please update soon love the story.
Twisted-67 chapter 30 . 6/11/2014
Can not wait for the next chapter. I sincerly hope you're still updating this.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
"Don't like don't read!" - Ha, no. When you post your rape fantasies on the Internet, you're going to get flamed.

First, everyone is OOC, and we just can't have a villain who can't rape to assert his evilness, can we? I'm not exactly sure what you were thinking, but already the story sucks a load of balls, and why the fuck would robots want to rape in the first place? Rape is a human thing, and since the Decepticons hate humans, why would they ever lower themselves to that level?

Logic. You don't have it.

Optimus Prime doesn't want to fuck Ironhide, Jazz and Prowl aren't canon, and for the love of God, enough with the goddamn rape. If you want that done, go to the Congo.
thatonegamergirl117 chapter 30 . 1/5/2014
Omg keep writing like, now!
Kqurota Hestaine chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
Please update, I reeeaaalllyyy want to see the sparkling! Don't give up on this fic. BTW, awesome ending for Ring Around the Rosie.
Phoenix51 chapter 30 . 7/17/2013
Please, oh please don't give up on this story!
We can't wait to see the sparkling!
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Kqurota Hestaine chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
Just as a side note, considering the context, each time you say taunt, it should be taught. Taunt has a very different meaning that taught. I just wanted to say that. Otherwise quite enjoyable. (BTW, I'm reading this for the 4th or 5th time. I don't normally do that. This fic is just that good.)
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
sad but good story so far! i like it!
Emajade32439 chapter 30 . 1/13/2013
Hey, sorry that my review is late. I wanted to read it again when I wasn't running out the door to work. It was aninteresting spin to see it from the decepticon's point of view again even if Skywarp slipped and let it out. I enjoyed it and can't wait to read another chapter.
Daklog73 chapter 30 . 1/12/2013
Megsie's got some issues!

Interesting chapter this was.

Cannot wait for more!
DemonSurfer chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
I'm actually more excited to see what Gears plans on doing to Mirage. Not that I expect him to be able to do anything unless he gets the drop on the noble.
Starfire201 chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
Looks like Skywarp just created some new problems, and Gears needs a reality check. Hope Brawn will give it to him.