Reviews for Blackbird
jupimako chapter 2 . 3/16
Squee! Where is chapter 3? So cute!
CheyRain chapter 2 . 2/14
I really like this and I hope you update this soon.
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Come back! Pleaseeeee! Why have you forsaken us?! We want to read more, this has been very interesting to read so far and I've be sincerely thankful if you took it up again. Here's to hoping, Ciao!
amy chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Are you going to continue this?! It is fabulous and I am devastated that there are only two chapters currently. Pretty please update soon!
Trance20666 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
awesome chapter
i should really stop being surprised with your writing,
buy i always seemed to be.
Nick is great
hope you update soon
Trance
Gracealma chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Oh, you got to update this. Pretty Please!
Oblivious Munchies chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Please update it!
Blackett chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
OH Nick! I love him so much ( when I don't want to slap him over the head in the late DH series). Glad I found this.
Anon chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I really love this story, you are, like, the only author that ships Nick/Harry, and you have a beautiful writing style. Please update soon.
GAARA12223 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
please udate soon... i really like nick in this fanfic. is harry gonna meet the other dark-hunters?
Vicki219 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Brilliant story so far!
MorriannaLeFaye chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
oh please oh please oh please update... i think i just about fell outta me chair readin it
Trinity Tomoe chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Darling, I haven't read much of Nick's series yet but I picture him being just as you have him... Please continue this asap
Dev's Inferno chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
nice
AngelusWillow chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
To quote a famous meme "Y U NO UPDATE?" I'm loving this story even if it is only two chapters currently. It's so cute and quirky and I love how you portray Nick and make them find attraction in the other's accent. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please please please!