Reviews for How Deep is the Ocean
Leerun chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
One of the best Jimmy fics I have read and certainly the best romance. I like your original character and think you do a wonderful job writing Jimmy. I also find the speed at which their relationship is progressing to be the perfect pace. Thanks for all you’ve written so far, I look forward to an update!
loveactuallyy chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
This story is truely amazing! x
Lovebuggy chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I find it funny that you complain about unrealistic stories and then come out with this...
ArandoraStar chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! I love this story so much! That last scene between Jimmy and Evelyn was adorable. I hope there are plenty more in the future. Bobby makes me nervous. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid...

Please update soon!
ArandoraStar chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
What a great chapter! I really enjoy how you include Evelyn's family's perspective. Even though her dad is an ass and makes everyone want to slap him and run, it still helps me as a reader to understand the entire story. Knowing what's going on back in New York lets the reader know that while Evelyn is enjoying her time on the Venture, she's going to run into the problem of her dad trying to find her to save his reputation.

I love this story. Please update soon!

scratchtheplans chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
This is good so far. :) You went for more realistic, and you've achieved it. You're good at keeping the characters canon, and the storyline is believable. I didn't catch any grammar mistakes (which is something I highly appreciate in a story).

One thing I would suggest is more interaction between the characters. You've left a lot of the storytelling up to long, descriptive paragraphs rather than dialogue, and speaking often portrays the character better than description can. (:

But I look forward to the next chapter! :D
ArandoraStar chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
This is a really good start. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story turns out. Evelyn seems like a very good OC, and your characterization of her parents helps to let the reader know why she left. It's lucky for her to have turned out the way she did instead of getting sucked into the way of life she was born into. Regardless of the fact that she doesn't want to live like her parents, rich, snobby, heartless, and such, she's used to having everything at her disposal, so I definitely think she will have an eye-opening experience on the Venture and in London, if she actually does decide to get off there.

I'm really excited about this story. :) It's very well-writtem, so kudos to you!

Update soon!

VirgoLuego chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This is great! u shud keep going, i love Jimmy/Oc stories!