Reviews for It's Worth it
magicdemi-god223 chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
So since this chapter ends the summer arc, I guess the upcoming chapters would focus on tne new semester at Horitsuba. That should (hopefully) be fun to write, seeing as practically anything can happen at that academy :-)

That was some twist you out at the end of this chapter. I will say it was unexpected. It makes me wonder what surprises will pop up in the next chapters.

I hope I'll be able to read more soon! :-)
Wonderland Randomness chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Yay! End of 1st arc! Please continue this! I have no idea why I waited so long to read it after 'Anything but simple'
Queerapika chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
"I wasn't too tired last night though but I was very relaxed. Wasn't I, Yuui?" – Okay, when I read that sentence it somehow became “We totally had sex last night” in my head. I mean, if he says he was relaxed it means he had some kind of release and… okay. Mind out of the gutter.

(And I liked when Doumeki entered the scene. He and Syaoron… they’re so “uh, we’re so manly we don’t need a lot of words to communicate” XD) And hooray for Tomoyo mentioning the “bruise” on Syaoron’s neck.

And I did like Yuui showing his “steel core” when Hana was missing. (That’s what I’m calling it – his core of steel when one can suddenly see him discover his own self-esteem). And Syaoron was right to yell at Yuui for playing the hero (even when he had the same thing in mind), he had been acting absolutely careless. The man deserves some spanking! XD

And of course I’m happy, especially since I know that Fai and Kuro will be back.
ZephyR chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Yuui should say to syaoron, "I love you just the way you are. I am yours and you are mine." Syaoron may forget what Yuui said, but he will never forget how he made him feel. :)
ZephyR chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I hope you can write a very long story about them being lost or being stranded on an island and all of them participating in a mister and miss kimono festival near their place, i wander who will be the lucky pair to win. It would be very fun and exciting, indeed! Also having a chalLenge on swimming( alL girls and alL of the boys wearing their swimming trunks, which of them have sexy bodies?). :)
Queerapika chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Seriously, girl, you can’t upload new chapters for two stories at the same time; I almost missed this one. But, guess what? I squeed. I felt a little bad, too, because the story seemed to contain everything I wanted and I felt like I kind of persuaded you to do this (via PM or via telepathy, I don’t know).

So… where should I start? I guess I’ll start with the question wether I liked wet Syaoron or jealous Syaoron more. XD. Just kidding. You really got me here. Jealousy like any other emotion can manifest quite differently and I think what you did for Syaoron is quite realistic. I loved that bitter and aggressive note (is it just because I love that boy? Hm, I wonder…), because he’s usually quite closed up. Strong and proud, yes, but also keeping things to himself. That he can’t just swallow his anger this time shows just how much Yuui means to him. And I was like: aw. Also, I like the masochism in the story. You might not have done it on purpose, but they really fit in the soulmate-pattern of CLAMP, especially when dealing with jealousy. While Yuui tried to push Syaoron away and suffered in silence back then when Kiki came along (emotional masochism), Syaoron tried to get the anger out of his system by hitting something (physical masochist). I dig that. Totally.

And well, after the praising I should now add something I didn’t like, in general. It’s about prescription. I liked the swim wear of the kids, it really matched, but I think the “presentation” of the clothes should be more subtle. I ‘sounded’ a bit like you’re describing a runway presentation. Maybe that was just because you used the same sentence structure for everyone, Idk.

If you want me to, I can take a closer look to give some advice.
Queerapika chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Hey, it's me again. I read the Chapter as soon as it came out but as you know I'm a bit slow on reviewing. And this time, I need to say something. Most of my reviews focus on the story because I feel like it's not up to me to judge the language since I'm not a native speaker. But even I notice the time changes or words that should not belong there (which occurs from time to time). They don't bother me when I read it the first time but the second time I feel like correcting. You should try to find someone that will have a second look on your chapter.

Well, now let's get to some more pleasant topics...

The picture! The picture of Syaoron and Yuui dancing, I'd really love to see it and not just because imagining it is a little bit difficult for me, considering the height difference of the two. I have to thank the culprit for it. (I bet it was Tomoyo. I can hear her 'Ohoho' from here. ) I'm a bit excited to find out who those new people will be. Other CLAMP characters? I like Naoko from CCS. Among Sakuras friends, she's the one who reminds me the most of myself. About Himawari-chan... Nooo, my sweet little Himawari-chan, why can't you be there *mimicking Watanuki's behaviour* Probably because it would be too stressful to write Watanuki when she's around.

The scene with Yuui and Sakura made me smile, still there was some irony in it. I mean, Yuui's always the perfect mommy (the nice mommy, mind you, not the crazy mommy like Fai), giving advice, tucking the kids in... but at the same time he has no experiences in romantic stuff and he's still a virgin (Assuming that the things you wrote in the Twisted Tales are the same here).

About the scene with the twins, I have to mope around a little, for terms of continuity. In 'Anything but simple' their parents were dead if I remember correctly and I'm sure I do. Now they both seem to be alive, but Mom and Dad live separated.

And the car discussion! *lol* I have a theory on my own. Regarding the fact that Yuui used to work in Italy before, the car of his dreams has to be small, fast and indestructible (I know how Italians drive...), so I'd say a Smart or a Mini Cooper. On the other hand, he's such a family person that he will have to drive a Minivan soon for all the kids he wants to have. (Poor Syaoron. That's a problem they haven't found a solution for yet). But a Mustang? He watched the Fast and the Furious too often, eh? XD

And the surprise kiss! *squee* I want to be Syaoron's girlfriend.

Greets, Leia
HannakoKagamine chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
God, I just love the twins D Please update soon, I really want to see, I mean read, what's going to happen D
Wonderland Randomness chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
YAY! XD the series returns! i absolutely loved anything but simple, plz update soon!
Jeantron chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Aaaaa-h, there's a reason I faved this. And now I know why, aru. 3
Queerapika chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I like the title of the new story. Mainly because it's also a quote from Yuui in the last chapter of 'Anything but simple'. Also I can totally empathize with Yuui. His boredom is something that most people have already experienced. When one has too much spare time to appreciate it or use it cleverly. XD Though I've never been that desperate to consider doing paperwork.

And about missing Fai and Kurogane... this remembered me of the first three months of my best friend's trip to the USA. I didn't realize how much I missed her until I read her blog and started to cry.

„What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom“ - I have to say... damn!

„On the other hand though, it might also mean having some alone time with Syaoron….and that's something he's not really emotionally ready for.“ *facepalms* Yuui, oh Yuui... boy what shall we do with you? Like Syaron would push him into doing something naughty if he doesn't want to. o.O Besides, Syaoron is his boyfriend so he should like being around him, right. Man, Yuui is being pathetic again. I mean, it's okay to be a virgin but he's not a girl so he doesn't need to be so super cautious about the topic. XD

Ah, now I'm incredibly curious for the first chapter.

It was good that Uakari could help you with your writer's block. ;)
Uakari chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
EEE! An exciting start! I'm jealous of Kurogane and Fai - a whole MONTH for a honeymoon? Someone's going to come home sore... XDD

This will be a very interesting summer for all of them! Can't wait for more!
HannakoKagamine chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
OMG, OMG, OMG! A sequel? This is the happy day of my LIFE! I've been waiting for someone to write a story about this pairing and then "Anything But Simple" appeared and I was like D. Then it ended and I went back to my little world... and now this! Luv you, Luv you and Luv you!