Reviews for For the Record
dcrocks chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Excellent characterizations. You make the JP very believable.
adda edwards chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
I don't know why I haven't reviewed before, I thought I had. Anyways, I'm really enjoying this story. I like seeing the vulnerability that Tom and Kathryn project. You, once again, have written them beautifully.

I just hope that this change in their professional life won't hurt their personal one. I wonder how Belanna is going to react. I think this is about to explode. :)
BevNPicard chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
I'm really enjoying this story and am patiently waiting to read the next chapter.
everyoneissleeping chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
It’s like a good book. Very well written. You got me with the beginning of this chapter – it was perfect! Shocking too :-)

I loved the orchid.
badmelk chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
janeway shooting nechayev in the back was my favorite part. this story is pretty melancholy but it works. it rings true.
Alpha Flyer chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
What an emotional roller coaster you put your readers on with this one. Never was a chapter more aptly titled... May a thousand phloxes bloom in future instalments!
Alpha Flyer chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Oh how sad, how realistic you paint the growing distances in the relationship between Tom and B'Elanna. I can see it so well (as much as I don't want to, P/Ter that I am). Wonder when they're going to stop watering that particular plant, and what might start growing when they do ... ;-)

I can't wait to see what you will do to top these last two Chapters.
capitolkey chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Great start. Can't wait to read more.
Littlebitsoflogic chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I think writers forget that Tom is, in all reality, a serious character with a good sense of humor. Not a fool. I like how you've portrayed him here. I also like how you've portrayed Janeway, as well as the politics of the Federation.

Good work!
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was fantastic-delicate and insightful, with a wistful edge around a warm cynical center. If that makes any sense.
badmelk chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Love the way you write Janeway and paris. the relationship is very real and down to earth. i enjoyed reading :)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2