Reviews for Ever the Lotus
loved it.
SamandDeansgirl chapter 9 . 7/21
Loved that! Beautifully written and very good character development.
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 5/26
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Miss Obvious chapter 9 . 5/19
woah the details of the story were so perfect, it was simply so astonishing... I absolutely loved this story! thank you for writing it! I hope you will write more sesskag's stories soon 'cause I can't wait to read 'em xD
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 9 . 1/5
One of my absolute favorites ) sad to finally finish it, but you ended it on an amazing note!
NyxxNoxx chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
wow the mating in this one was way stronger than any other i've read so far... i liked the palace in the sky detail... loved it _
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
The Wolf's Knight chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
You give a really good argument about why she is not human, that I actually never thought about... What else do you have in that mind of yours about this?
juliemessina chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
You are an excellent writer , congrats ! , its a great story i hope to read another one soon :D
Phishouttawatta chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
I really really like that you focused on the decision of a mate for InuYasha. I feel very often he is made a background character in sesshy/kag fan fiction, as many times it is not something the story line calls for, but I like that you took the time. I LOVE the ability of change you gave Kagome, what a treat :D And I continue to love that she keeps sesshy on his toes!
Phishouttawatta chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
At first, I wasn't sure I was on board with Kagome as another worldly being, especially when she opened the meido so casually, even though your characterization is right on, seriously, she wouldn't care what she was she would care who she was. But you have SERIOUSLY thought this out, and you're explaining it taking your time and with them having real dialogue, not just one big explanation taking up two seconds of the story. You're working it in, and I love that! I'm excited to move onto the next chapter. Was kinda surprised Kagome didn't mention the concept third world countries vs first, but I'm assuming you didn't need to hover on that point. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Loved it
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Awesome
Darknessdawns chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
This was a lovely story and quite different from any other I have read. I really enjoyed that this brought to light many questions within the series about Kagome and her uniqueness. Though I do wish that you would have continued it and had it end differently. Alas, writer's block is a terrible thing. I am glad that you did finish this and the ending really wasn't bad.
Spriggan chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
That was amazing. You are a truely talented writer.