Reviews for Ever the Lotus
katara Y.O.U chapter 9 . 5/31
This...
This goes into that special folder of Seeskag fanfiction that makes you stay up until unreasonable hours of the night to finish it.
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH MY GOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH
I love your explanations of the discrepancies in the anime. Even I'd wondered why Inu no Taisho's remains were like that.
For example chapter 1 . 4/25
I can't wait to read more
Kagura239 chapter 9 . 3/31
Another wonderful story. Well Done.
Kazuhe chapter 9 . 3/10
i love it
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 9 . 2/26
Loved this fic, it was very good! Keep up the amazing work and I hope to read more from you soon!
neverest chapter 9 . 2/16
Amazing story :D thank you so much for writing. It was captivating from the start and stayed that way consistently to the end. Very well done :)
anime pirate 13 chapter 9 . 2/8
loved the chapter
i kept holding off on reading it since i knew it would be the last chap
so happy i read it frikin loved it
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 9 . 1/28
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing. I really enjoy your style of writing and your use of the characters. Can't wait to read the rest of your work.
Ezzy658 chapter 9 . 1/7
I loved this story. I especially enjoyed that the chapters were so long and that there was only 9 of them. It made the story balanced.
Fiane chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Love the story so far, it gives meaning to many of the odd things that went unexplained in the manga. One thing I feel I should point out is you have written "not was it strictly a courtship" when it should be "nor", very minor typo if you are the sort to go back and change those sorts of things. I hope to read more of your stories, they are very well thought out and considered.
AnimeLady04 chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
I am so excited! It's done!
Thank you so so so so much for finishing it!
Now I won't bother you about it anymore...Now I have to bug you about your other newer story!
gabrielle015 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
This was an awesome story. I'm not gonna lie, the lemon in chapter 8 was the best I've ever read. Very nicely done!
demon5451 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Greatest story yet that I've read.
Vamptisha chapter 9 . 11/21/2014