Reviews for Ever the Lotus
chaosmoon75 chapter 9 . 2/7
I love the sentiment of looking at your liver as a lotus, a mystery. It is a wonderful concept, especially when you are looking at centuries together.
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 9 . 12/4/2017
i read this story on dokuga and i'm reading it for the second time and i must say it was well worth reading again. it only had nine chapters, but they were long. i'm a fan of sess/kag fics and i'm glad you write some of the best stories. keep up the great writing. c'ya'
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2017
loved it.
SamandDeansgirl chapter 9 . 7/21/2017
Loved that! Beautifully written and very good character development.
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 5/26/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Hell Berry chapter 9 . 5/19/2017
woah the details of the story were so perfect, it was simply so astonishing... I absolutely loved this story! thank you for writing it! I hope you will write more sesskag's stories soon 'cause I can't wait to read 'em xD
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 9 . 1/5/2017
One of my absolute favorites ) sad to finally finish it, but you ended it on an amazing note!
NyxxNoxx chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
wow the mating in this one was way stronger than any other i've read so far... i liked the palace in the sky detail... loved it _
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
The Wolf's Knight chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
You give a really good argument about why she is not human, that I actually never thought about... What else do you have in that mind of yours about this?
juliemessina chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
You are an excellent writer , congrats ! , its a great story i hope to read another one soon :D
Phishouttawatta chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
I really really like that you focused on the decision of a mate for InuYasha. I feel very often he is made a background character in sesshy/kag fan fiction, as many times it is not something the story line calls for, but I like that you took the time. I LOVE the ability of change you gave Kagome, what a treat :D And I continue to love that she keeps sesshy on his toes!
Phishouttawatta chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
At first, I wasn't sure I was on board with Kagome as another worldly being, especially when she opened the meido so casually, even though your characterization is right on, seriously, she wouldn't care what she was she would care who she was. But you have SERIOUSLY thought this out, and you're explaining it taking your time and with them having real dialogue, not just one big explanation taking up two seconds of the story. You're working it in, and I love that! I'm excited to move onto the next chapter. Was kinda surprised Kagome didn't mention the concept third world countries vs first, but I'm assuming you didn't need to hover on that point. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 12/18/2015