Reviews for Ever the Lotus
juliemessina chapter 9 . 1/23
You are an excellent writer , congrats ! , its a great story i hope to read another one soon :D
Phishouttawatta chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
I really really like that you focused on the decision of a mate for InuYasha. I feel very often he is made a background character in sesshy/kag fan fiction, as many times it is not something the story line calls for, but I like that you took the time. I LOVE the ability of change you gave Kagome, what a treat :D And I continue to love that she keeps sesshy on his toes!
Phishouttawatta chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
At first, I wasn't sure I was on board with Kagome as another worldly being, especially when she opened the meido so casually, even though your characterization is right on, seriously, she wouldn't care what she was she would care who she was. But you have SERIOUSLY thought this out, and you're explaining it taking your time and with them having real dialogue, not just one big explanation taking up two seconds of the story. You're working it in, and I love that! I'm excited to move onto the next chapter. Was kinda surprised Kagome didn't mention the concept third world countries vs first, but I'm assuming you didn't need to hover on that point. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Loved it
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Awesome
Darknessdawns chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
This was a lovely story and quite different from any other I have read. I really enjoyed that this brought to light many questions within the series about Kagome and her uniqueness. Though I do wish that you would have continued it and had it end differently. Alas, writer's block is a terrible thing. I am glad that you did finish this and the ending really wasn't bad.
Spriggan chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
That was amazing. You are a truely talented writer.
Gelline chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
So awesome :) :) thank you for writing such a wonderful story :) You're a great writer :) The story was beyond wonderful:)) Good job :D
Lina03 chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Quite awesome! Thanks for sharing )
Stunning Sunset chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
Loved the characterization!
fanficfanatic711 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
The first chapter instantly caught my interest. Good job!
too many kitties chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
i kind of like this better then the actual canon
Is it worth it chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Can we all just talk about how amazing kagome is 3
katara Y.O.U chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
This...
This goes into that special folder of Seeskag fanfiction that makes you stay up until unreasonable hours of the night to finish it.
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH MY GOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH
I love your explanations of the discrepancies in the anime. Even I'd wondered why Inu no Taisho's remains were like that.
For example chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I can't wait to read more