Reviews for Keeper
What a great story!

The descriptions and thrills were hyping me up about the story and I can't tell how many times i've been imagining some scenes over and over again XD

But, come to think of it. Your story is a bit similar to mine on wattpad! Some spoiler alert but I wanna tell.

Well, it was just like the left. No letters, no hints, or any warnings no. But she did left because of 2 reasons. 1) She had an advanced cancer with 6 stages affecting her brain and deppression. (ButIalsowantedtoaddmorestagesTBH). 2) Because she was a secret assassin and her boss is her father. She had been keeping these 2 reasons from every one of her friends from the VERY, day she met Sonic on lite planet. She also had the cancer since she was born. Only thing is the illness wasn't affecting her that much in her youth. Like 1-10 years of age it wasn't much trouble. But after years pass her cancer was picking up pace year by year and until she was 12, the illness was getting on a rapid pace now giving her some kind of heart burn. Her friends weren't oblivious, but Amy kept it so well they didn't reason she had cancer was because of her past life. (Pretty random huh?). She had a normal happy childhood and she had parents too. Only until one day her mother was killed right in front of her. Her mother used to be a very powerful scorcerer (if that's the spelling I forgot). Who was also a gaurdian of the chaos and master emerald. Amy inherited her mother's powers but kept them hidden. And seeing her mother doe right in front of her eyes triggered her being and powers. Corrupting her. Her powers began getting out of control beggining to paralyze her. Out of despair, and fury, she killed the wolf murderer brutally tearing him off with his flesh and blood on the walls. And because she realized what monster she is now, she commited scuicide. But was soon revived and reincarnated by her father and trained her to become an assassin.(Thoughmeisstillthinkingofwhatreasonhewantedtouseherdaughtertokillmobians). Amy still remembered her past until then. And was only 3 or 5 since she murdered someone too. She's a very optimistic person when you meet her. Kind, determined, stubborn, powerful. But inside, she was wilted. She was broken and deformed. just like her being.

Yeah pretty much it '_

A plot twisting and angsty one too.
(nottomentionabigspoileralert)/SHOTSHOT

Also, I'm a very big fan of you especially in deviantart. Blossick too! XD

Your work is amazing and keep it up. I was inspired with your words in this story. So some words I might copy(i'msosorry/SHOTSHOT)

from a hyper fan, call me Airen or Leria :3
Love Hammer chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This was the VERY FIRST sonamy story I have ever read, so you were the one that basically got me hooked to sonamy fanfic haha. This story will always hold a special place in my heart bc of that. I love rereading this and I love this story!
Kp chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
What I like about your story is that it's not a Sonic confessing his love story. I still like those stories, but it's refreshing to read a great oneshot where he doesn't admit his feelings. Keep up the good work or what ever they say! 3
Chaotic Reflections chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Fantastically amazing. I loved it. It was so detailed and sweet, yet simple and, not over the top. It was just perfect, and I wanna thank you for writing something so flawless and beautiful.
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Cute and Cool story, I guess. From a Tomboy
- SonadowFan777
ghostdolly chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is so sugary cute that is poisonous! XD
Love it, but then again, I'm a SonAmy fan! Thanks for sharing this story!
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I really enjoyed this! :) It's very original! The description of Sonic's feelings was really good when Amy left, not too over-the-top but enough to make it effective. And I loved that she hadn't really left. It made it unique, and also, more realistic :) It's really good _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
DAAAAAAAAAAW!
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aw, that was so sweet! Although, I almost cried then I laughed at Amy's protectiveness over her fan girl title! Loved it!
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
An amazing, amazing fanfic. I cannot stress this enough. You've went about and beyond, and even listed the letters. An amazing job. You deserve a lot more reviews for this.

"The wonderful combination of you and your Pokémon! What a beautiful friendship!"
Fangora the Dragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This story deserves more attention.

It's really, REALLY good.

And a big THANK YOU for not making Amy the stereotypical drama queen she is in most Amy-leaves oneshots.
firerose9318 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
*claps loudly* Wonderfully done! It was cute and not cliche and wow, look at you, you got 4 reviews already! Do you know how rare that is, getting 4 reviews on your first Sonic story? You should definitely write more Sonamy!
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Sword: That was so amazingly sweet!

I agree with the other reviewer. It was like something you'd see in the show. Great job.
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Cute story... :) I enjoyed reading it. I also liked how you kept it open-ended... though part of me was begging to read more romance and fluff at the end. But I suppose that kept it from being too cliche... Well written, too. Nice job!
Random XD chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Aww, that was so cute! I don't usually read one-shots but I just decided to read this one, and I'm so glad I did! This is one the cutest stories I read! Why aren't there any more reviews for this! Anyway, you're a wonderful writer! Keep it up!