Reviews for Keeper
Love Hammer chapter 1 . 8/22
This was the VERY FIRST sonamy story I have ever read, so you were the one that basically got me hooked to sonamy fanfic haha. This story will always hold a special place in my heart bc of that. I love rereading this and I love this story!
Kp chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
What I like about your story is that it's not a Sonic confessing his love story. I still like those stories, but it's refreshing to read a great oneshot where he doesn't admit his feelings. Keep up the good work or what ever they say! 3
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Fantastically amazing. I loved it. It was so detailed and sweet, yet simple and, not over the top. It was just perfect, and I wanna thank you for writing something so flawless and beautiful.
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Cute and Cool story, I guess. From a Tomboy
- SonadowFan777
ghostdolly chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is so sugary cute that is poisonous! XD
Love it, but then again, I'm a SonAmy fan! Thanks for sharing this story!
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I really enjoyed this! :) It's very original! The description of Sonic's feelings was really good when Amy left, not too over-the-top but enough to make it effective. And I loved that she hadn't really left. It made it unique, and also, more realistic :) It's really good _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
DAAAAAAAAAAW!
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aw, that was so sweet! Although, I almost cried then I laughed at Amy's protectiveness over her fan girl title! Loved it!
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
An amazing, amazing fanfic. I cannot stress this enough. You've went about and beyond, and even listed the letters. An amazing job. You deserve a lot more reviews for this.

"The wonderful combination of you and your Pokémon! What a beautiful friendship!"
Fangora the Dragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This story deserves more attention.

It's really, REALLY good.

And a big THANK YOU for not making Amy the stereotypical drama queen she is in most Amy-leaves oneshots.
firerose9318 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
*claps loudly* Wonderfully done! It was cute and not cliche and wow, look at you, you got 4 reviews already! Do you know how rare that is, getting 4 reviews on your first Sonic story? You should definitely write more Sonamy!
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Sword: That was so amazingly sweet!

I agree with the other reviewer. It was like something you'd see in the show. Great job.
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Cute story... :) I enjoyed reading it. I also liked how you kept it open-ended... though part of me was begging to read more romance and fluff at the end. But I suppose that kept it from being too cliche... Well written, too. Nice job!
Random XD chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Aww, that was so cute! I don't usually read one-shots but I just decided to read this one, and I'm so glad I did! This is one the cutest stories I read! Why aren't there any more reviews for this! Anyway, you're a wonderful writer! Keep it up!
Skyelara chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
this story warmed my heart :) I was very confused as to why Amy would up and leave all of the sudden without warning, but silly old cream forgot to tell everyone. Not sure if Cream would actually forget like that, but I could see her getting very upset about it like she did. LOVED how you portrayed Sonic at the beginning...with him being happy cause Amy was gone at first cause he thought she was giving him a break, and then worried and upset and tense...he even went searching for her, that made me smile. Loved the scene of them at the park together. Subtle sonamy, but very cute non the less :) great job.