Reviews for The Dueling Ninja
HyperA1985 chapter 2 . 8/27
I am looking forward to chapter 2 and I hope Naruto gains the signer dragons.
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 2 . 3/17
Dumbass.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Goddamn did you even pay attention in English and Grammar classes at school? Jesus Christ, and even then this is probably more Kishimoto loving garbage.

Frigging fuckbags!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
will yamake more
kat1017 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
what about having him(Naruto) merge with the Millennium Items so that they can't be stolen from him, maybe make so that when he (Naruto) merges with them( Millennium Items) their powers become Kekkai Genkai/ Bloodline Limit abilities. I had this idea because most of the Millennium Items are necklaces and in order to use the Millennium Eye you have to switch it with one of your own eyes and I don't think it would be a practice thing to do look at how often eyes are stolen in the (Naruto) Shinobi world or other powerful items for that matter if they were to ever be revealed. In order to not make him( Naruto) too powerful too fast have learn how to control the powers of the Millennium Items over time after he merges with them (the Millennium Items), just a few ideas I thought that I could share in case you might be able to use them or if you want to use them either way it is your story so it's your call and no one else's on what happens in it so keep up the good work and please update soon.
Navyson2001 chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
More please
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
It is not a herem without any girls and romance MAKE MORE PLZ
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
*snickers*
meowy1986 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
as much as i want to lov this story the idea just doesnt work..theres no need for him to pick cards like u noormally do thru a duel..and 1500 atk monster beat mizuki? no lol i mean not to be rude or anything but this idea is just dumb it makes no sense at all..the only part of a crossover is that it has the duel deck and the duel disk ..thats it..the way he draws cards is way diff then the actualy show or in real life duels
InkMystic chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Dude that is terrible, when youre feeling better Id love to see more of your fic; and I recommend a skydrive you can access it anywhere as long as you can get to the web.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I'm so sorry for you that must of been horrible for you to lose all that data hope you can start writing again when you start feeling better
StrongGuy159 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Cool story continue please.
BlackLightDemon21 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Don't worry dude i feel you'r pain doing school work and boom my computer got formated and all my games of the psp and all my work got deleted got an F for that work T-T any way love the story so far i cant way for the next chapter
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
OMG and it looked like such a cool fic toT.T
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hurry and rewrite it it was getting good and have sakura fall in love with naruto