Reviews for Harry Potter and The Veela
Guest chapter 6 . 14h
Sorry if this sounds wrong but I kinda hope that Lilly and James kill themself for being such bad parents.
TheCakeMaster chapter 1 . 7/18
please update soon!
elanga.blake chapter 25 . 7/10
I have really enjoyed you story and hope to one day read the rest. Hopefully your writers block resolves.
camp1500 chapter 25 . 7/10
will there be another chapter anytime soon?
JEFF chapter 25 . 6/11
UPDATE PLZ
Moist Meadows chapter 1 . 6/9
I know this fic is two years old, but it stinks. Like a lot.
Please have mercy and delete this fanfic. Worthless. Can't read this kind of boring story.
im jeff chapter 25 . 6/8
plz update this fanfic
T D'Amaze chapter 3 . 6/7
Me and my brother got a good kick out of the first three chapters. I don't think I can read anymore though. You've used so many story plots that nothing remains rational. We've got the seer/ knows the future. Ravenclaw harry. BWL brother. Neglectful parents. Malfoy raised.

It all adds up to him being 'totally awesome' with a hard six pack and a smirk that gets the ladies wet. Add in a sneer for everything else. This story is truly something else.
For those who think this story was great. Cheers! For having smaller brain who can't understand simple english.
This story is made by an author with no imagination. Just put things you want to happen and boom. BORING! Doesn't have any scene to look forward to just plain boring...
Please continue this story. Very good. Best Harry/Fluer one I have read.
renextronex chapter 6 . 5/29
"only when I'm with you I can be myself"? WOW WOW WOW wait there, they met 1 time man, wtf is that supposed to mean?
Did Harry not attempt to explain that he defeated Voldemort? It's not really his parents fault...
awesomeness-rocks chapter 1 . 5/22
Worse start to a story have ever read..
3,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »