Reviews for Harry Potter and The Veela
gabrielatsuki chapter 23 . 2/26
I love it ! Please keep !
MoltenCheese chapter 23 . 2/18
Until now, the story was awesome! I hope you update the story quickly. Anyways, good job! :D
IAreGandalf chapter 23 . 2/16
Hi! A very good and interesting story! I really like it! Storytelling wise it is really good, with how you switch perspectives and have the characters interact.
However, you have a tendency to repeat yourself, using the same word twice shortly after each other didrupting the flow of the text. Then there are times when you have weird sentences that don't fit together. Also there are numerous grammar mistakes that would be a minor irritation if they weren't so frequent.
A lot of these problems (specially the weird sentences) could be solved simply by you doublechecking and going over your work and if you don't feel like it, then you should get a betareader to help you.
Otherwise, great story and I hope you update soon!
Harry is like: I WILL SHOW THEM ALL HOW POWERFUL I AM MWAHHAHAHA MEAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

*then makes rosy a sandwhich*
rmac52 chapter 23 . 2/9
Interesting story I hope to see it finished at some point.
Tsuyoi Naegi chapter 1 . 2/9
I'm sorry, can't get past the fact that Harry would hate his parents. Even if Eric is the wrong Boy-Who-Lived, it's wholly unrealistic for Harry to react that way.

Wish you the best for your future works, though
wildbeast1498 chapter 3 . 2/8
You never did say how old rosy was? I was also wondering if Cho was a second year at this time as well? Or is she in fourth year like harry? Other than that, great chapter!
Salce chapter 4 . 2/8
Oh, come on. Harry just started his 4th year and he scored 5.000 points on his own? You do realize that would mean he scored an average 550ish points per game, right? I know that colorful exaggeration is a popular component in fanfiction, but that is already taking it to the next level during the fourth chapter.
triton1313 chapter 23 . 2/5
Awesome
Hope you haven't given up on the story, patiently waiting for the next update:))
biob1 chapter 2 . 2/3
Another good chapter
biob1 chapter 1 . 2/3
Awesome beginning quick to the point and entertaining great job.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 23 . 2/2
The story could use a bit more significant changes to the tournament, at the moment it seems like only small tweaks are being made and, in comparison to the entire addition of Harry's quidditch career, this tournament seems less interesting. I also hope that Ashley girl doesn't end up simply existing to cause conflict for the two, that seems to be the easy thing to do with her character. Finally, a bit more development of your other, more minor characters would be nice because it sometimes seems like some of them have been set aside or forgotten.

Good luck with writing.

-Zetsumei
This is a very good story but... I think Harry is a Mary sue...
Lovely story, well written and a page-turner, so to speak! Slight note; "mon cheri" in French is male, "ma cherie" female. My French is hefuddled enough as it is without others confusing me! Please keep writing!
2,761 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »