Reviews for Harry Potter and The Veela
KatzeIason69 chapter 25 . 7/12
I really love this story and am sadden that you haven't added more to it. It's truly a brilliant story with a marvelous storyline that should be finished at some point in time.
ChildofDragons chapter 6 . 6/16
Lily is smart so she should understood the adage "actions speak louder than words" just saying she'll do better doesn't mean much if she doesn't actually try to do better.
I like everything about this story except that Harry is a disgusting playboy. People who do this disgust me and it is enough to ruin the rest of a good story. But I can’t enjoy it because this Harry is a scumbag to me.
LordMirror chapter 6 . 6/4
Everything is too quick. Feels robotic.
Jackson2bears chapter 1 . 6/3
marsolino big fax. I reread this story every time I wind back up in the HP section of this site. Goated story.
DrainedLi chapter 1 . 5/27
Lul a bit of a bore
Damn I like both Fleur and Elena and I know that this story is only a Harry/fleur story... love the story so I’ll save this in my tabs for now :/ not trying to read that drama especially when I like both of the girls
PLEASE MAKE HARRY POTTER WIN THE CHAMPS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
marsolino chapter 11 . 5/19
I come back to reread this story every few months just for the quidditch. I’ve never been invested in it when reading the novels and the fanfics around don’t pull me in when they talk about it, but your story absolutely draws me in!
darthkratos24 chapter 8 . 5/9
I don't know if I said this last time but your "giving Harry a weakness" is utter bollocks you've made him a set character but because some neck beard keyboard warrior say that your harry is as developed as wet paper you flip out abs Jam a weakness into something that doesn't exist it's confusing fucks up your intire story flow and is as solid as a wet fart. Honestly should of left it along your story may have actually held together
Vampireking40 chapter 8 . 5/4
Harry should have also take 50pts from his brother.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 15 . 4/21
Fact: Harry is trying to be romantic.

Truth: Harry is not being romantic.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 9 . 4/21
TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE IN THE AIR
TupanHD chapter 19 . 4/17
Great chapter. You really make me involved in the story. Never thought i would enjoy quidditch so much.
TupanHD chapter 12 . 4/17
This story is on another level so far. The writing is truly captivating.
3,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »