Reviews for Zombie in Z Minor
The Original Marisa chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Very good, this is the best so far. It really feels like a Doctor Who episode, and Marty sounds like Marty. Now if only we had some Doc Brown to round it of... but it looks like you're getting there :)

The pacing is still a little fast, but it's not as noticeable as it was in Chapter 1, and it's not something that desperately needs to be fixed or anything like that. If you wanted I'd recommend that you break up some of long stretches of dialogue with a couple lines of narration a little more frequently to slow it down a bit, but the choice is yours.

Really enjoying it either way!
Phantom Dennis chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
I think most people assumed the cricket bat was a reference to the Fifth Doctor who dressed as a cricketeer, or Ace who carried one around with her sometimes. Even the 4th Doctor was shown have a cricket ball on occasion.
Phantom Dennis chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Who says Romero Zombies are real zombies. RHD era Doctor who had Zombies representing three of her elements. Air (The gas based Gelf in "The Unquiet Dead", Fire ("42"), and Water ("Waters of Mars". Technically, real Zombies are meandering creatures created by voodoo rites, possibly as a result of hallucinigenic drugs.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow that was a bit gory for Who. Let's try not to get into Torchwood territory here.
Michelle the Editor chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I really enjoyed this episode-even though I'm not normally a zombie fan! The interaction between Marty and Mozart was really well done, as were the fight scenes-though I think maybe they could use a few more commas, just for clarity.
Tamira chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
What's it with people asking if they wil lbe remembered? Dickens did the same (just watched the unquiet dead, it has dead people who won't stay put, but uhm, they are not realy zombies, more posssesed...). Anyway, nice ending you managed it very well, don't worry. Only thing I am sad a bout is the poor guy who had gotten rid of the Jens-zombie and is still sitting in prisom for murder. It is just unfair and aparently everybody is forgetting about him...

Great story and now to a story that sounds as if it has River in it! :)
Tamira chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
Cricket? In 1773, Austria? How does Mozart know of cricket? In 1773, Austria? The first cricket club of Austria was started in 1892 and cricket still is a more or less obscure thing in german speaking countries. Obscure as in "most people know it exists but have no idea how to play it or how a cricket bat loooks." - Well, uhm, maybe he stumbled about the sport when he travelled to London. - Yeah, that's it, now it makes sense, by then cricket was already a national sport of Great Britain!

Oh mxy, and now Mozart did get bitten... well, I guess we will habve our little race against time, anyway... Well, agaisnt the virus spreading, at least.
Tamira chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
So, uh... do the people die from the radiation created zombie infection and then turn zombie or oculd anybody in the radius of the radiation affect who died turn zombie?

As far as I understood it somebody was dead/died near the radiation, turned zombie with the power to infect new people even away from the radiation and then killed them with this power... Is that about right?

So it got a bit bloody, but I still think your stories are not realy worse than acutal episodes, if maybe a bit bloodier (they are good in not showing the carnage even where realistically some had to be, after all...). But then, I meassure bad by things like the Weeping Angles or the Silence and not by blood and carnage. ;)

Quote: "It's a bit hard to fix than getting my parents to kiss at prom!"" I think you mean harder to fix, just nitpicking.

I like this chapter. While Marty's panicking was not good, his actions while panicking wwere what was needed. And it is like the Doctor to be right about something but forget a somewhat important detail ;)
Tamira chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
well, uhm, there are something like zombies in the Whomiverse (there is something like every sort of monster plus sometimes somethign that IS a certain sort of monster in that Verse... plus new ones... TVtropes High Octane Nightmare Fuel is full of them... )but that should not hold you from having oyur own version...

and oh my, now Ludolf is dead, and aparnetly those zombies work like vampires and werewolfs in the way of biting and infecting (well, some vampires, others need more time and... argh, how many sorts of vampires ARE there?) ... zombies are the one scary monster I never got into much, but oyur story stays cool... Now I just hope Mozart get's saved fast... if he get's bitten it turns into a very personal race against time, even though they for sure would save him, he did not die QUITE as young. ;)
Tamira chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Mozart makes sense, I think. And evne if Marty is not into classical music (and I somehow don'T think he is) THAT's a name he will reconize...

and so it was not Ludolf, at least something (Ludolf is such a funny name, Rudolf is a name that kinda surfived the time, but I do not know any Ludolf's... )

At least Mozart is not the "culprit". I hope they can help that poor baker guy, though... Murder means death penality in that time and uhm... it's not realy murder to kill a zombie, right?
Tamira chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Oh! Not Ludolf, too... And the culprit is Mozart, huh? well htat owuld suck.. .oh my, oh my...

And marty and Jen have to freaking talk through things as soon as she has woken up! I mean, one day is not enough to figure out a whole future realize it is still open to whatever you want and not bound by what oyu have seen and work from htere! - they are teenagers, they might make it or not, bbut htey away they act they wil lactually end up in that sad sort of future of theirs and that owuld be a shame! So realy, you stupid kids, avloidance is NOT the way to go! Stupid teenagers! (sorry if oyu are one, I am nto trying to ofend oy or anything...)
Tamira chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
But that owuld mean... you killed off one of the Top Gear moderators... well, kinda.. .and that owuld be bad! Realy, realy bad! :p

Anyway, I cna see Wolfy, or Wolf, at least today the name Wolfgang would be shortend like that in Germany, too, and I guess that'S nto so far of from Austria, after all (I am from Germany, evne htough I live in NZ, now... )

I loved your drunken musicians and could think of a few old german songs (not austrian) they might be singing, songs traveld back then, too, often with the help of journeymen who travled aorund for a few years before becoming masters in their trades...

Anyway, poor Mozart just watched one of his friends being killed by a zombie in a time and place when they did not evne have a word for zombie as far as I know... he might define it as some sort of undead creature, though...

I am confronted by the knowledge that oyu cna barely kill of Mozart, at least. ;)

And sad about the fact that I am already missing Daisy...
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
I enjoyed the chapter. Marty and Mozart... music-lovers of completely different eras. Great work. Can't wait for more.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
loved it! Can't wait for more! Update soon please! Ja ne!
JohnP87 chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
wow that is amazing you really outdid yourself in this chapter thank you for sparing mozart what is the next story going to be i cant wait for the new charaters to show it is going to be fantastic. to use a quote from the tenth doctor just to get it out of my head: Allons-y!

also looking forward to the Brigader appering in the next story and you should do another tribute to actress elisbeth sladen who played sara jane smith like the brigaider is a tribute to Nicholas Courtney i hope this riview is golden for you to read keep up the good work