Reviews for Zombie in Z Minor
SchnazzyCreations chapter 7 . 6/21/2020
That was incredible. You balanced the intense with the quiet moments so well. I f
Really felt it when Marty sat on those steps catching the snow flakes and watching them melt as he waited for the Doctor. Everyone is so in character and I loved the way you wrote the zombies. They felt right in line with Doctor Who. And the reason being Doc's train was brilliant. I'm worried about his well being though. Marty found that bit of metal before falling in the sink hole, and now a piece of train is leaking radiation. Did Doc crash?! I hope he's okay!
SchnazzyCreations chapter 6 . 6/21/2020
Oh no he got bit!
SchnazzyCreations chapter 5 . 6/21/2020
This is so well written!
SchnazzyCreations chapter 4 . 6/21/2020
This is so intense I love it!
SchnazzyCreations chapter 3 . 6/21/2020
Cool tidbit about Mozart
SchnazzyCreations chapter 2 . 6/21/2020
This is investigating is getting so INTERESTING!
WildfireDreams chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
XD love that Marty raided Five's cricket bat XD thanks for the classic who reference!
The Original Marisa chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Very good, this is the best so far. It really feels like a Doctor Who episode, and Marty sounds like Marty. Now if only we had some Doc Brown to round it of... but it looks like you're getting there :)

The pacing is still a little fast, but it's not as noticeable as it was in Chapter 1, and it's not something that desperately needs to be fixed or anything like that. If you wanted I'd recommend that you break up some of long stretches of dialogue with a couple lines of narration a little more frequently to slow it down a bit, but the choice is yours.

Really enjoying it either way!
Phantom Dennis chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
I think most people assumed the cricket bat was a reference to the Fifth Doctor who dressed as a cricketeer, or Ace who carried one around with her sometimes. Even the 4th Doctor was shown have a cricket ball on occasion.
Phantom Dennis chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Who says Romero Zombies are real zombies. RHD era Doctor who had Zombies representing three of her elements. Air (The gas based Gelf in "The Unquiet Dead", Fire ("42"), and Water ("Waters of Mars". Technically, real Zombies are meandering creatures created by voodoo rites, possibly as a result of hallucinigenic drugs.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow that was a bit gory for Who. Let's try not to get into Torchwood territory here.
Michelle the Editor chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I really enjoyed this episode-even though I'm not normally a zombie fan! The interaction between Marty and Mozart was really well done, as were the fight scenes-though I think maybe they could use a few more commas, just for clarity.
Tamira chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
What's it with people asking if they wil lbe remembered? Dickens did the same (just watched the unquiet dead, it has dead people who won't stay put, but uhm, they are not realy zombies, more posssesed...). Anyway, nice ending you managed it very well, don't worry. Only thing I am sad a bout is the poor guy who had gotten rid of the Jens-zombie and is still sitting in prisom for murder. It is just unfair and aparently everybody is forgetting about him...

Great story and now to a story that sounds as if it has River in it! :)
Tamira chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
Cricket? In 1773, Austria? How does Mozart know of cricket? In 1773, Austria? The first cricket club of Austria was started in 1892 and cricket still is a more or less obscure thing in german speaking countries. Obscure as in "most people know it exists but have no idea how to play it or how a cricket bat loooks." - Well, uhm, maybe he stumbled about the sport when he travelled to London. - Yeah, that's it, now it makes sense, by then cricket was already a national sport of Great Britain!

Oh mxy, and now Mozart did get bitten... well, I guess we will habve our little race against time, anyway... Well, agaisnt the virus spreading, at least.
Tamira chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
So, uh... do the people die from the radiation created zombie infection and then turn zombie or oculd anybody in the radius of the radiation affect who died turn zombie?

As far as I understood it somebody was dead/died near the radiation, turned zombie with the power to infect new people even away from the radiation and then killed them with this power... Is that about right?

So it got a bit bloody, but I still think your stories are not realy worse than acutal episodes, if maybe a bit bloodier (they are good in not showing the carnage even where realistically some had to be, after all...). But then, I meassure bad by things like the Weeping Angles or the Silence and not by blood and carnage. ;)

Quote: "It's a bit hard to fix than getting my parents to kiss at prom!"" I think you mean harder to fix, just nitpicking.

I like this chapter. While Marty's panicking was not good, his actions while panicking wwere what was needed. And it is like the Doctor to be right about something but forget a somewhat important detail ;)