Reviews for Ivan Kupala Day or The Search for the Fern Flower
ahappygoat chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
cuuuute! adorable fic and i love how cute and fluffy it is , the holiday sounds awesome c: i wanna see hw they send each others holidays now, especially with halloween being tomorrow!
gal1075 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Very nice fanfic ) Alfred in sunflower wreath was super cute. But honestly, ushanka in the summer? Very few people wear them even in the winter now. )) (Well, except for tourists, who just got them from souvenir shops).
kawtharthegreat chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
awwww 3 I loved this story! is there a sequel to this if so is there a link?
Ahr0 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Eeee! This was super cute! Lots of great humor and your characterizations, as always, are perfect. Really love your Russia. There are far too few fics with him written in a positive light which is really sad. :(

Looking forward to the sequel!
Dzanka chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Вот так вот, от судьбы не убежишь :D Мило, что Америка всё-таки опустил венок в воду, хоть и бормотал что ему всё равно))
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
"Amerika…You, you never told me sunflowers grow in your heart."

Aha, that was just about the cutest line I have ever read in a RusAme fic before.
Bai-Marionette chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Damage control, my ass. More like Diaster Management. XP
LOL, I can't wait for the Halloween addition! XD
Danke for this amazing story!
Bai-Marionette chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Every citizen in Russia and the USA must have been thinkng it was the end of the world. XD
Rivers and lakes spilling water, Siberian heat waves, West cold fronts and Florida having a cold hurricane. LMAO.
Bai-Marionette chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I'm with Alfred...They TICKLE you to DEATH, unless given PANCAKES?
...What's-his-face would love it here.
Hehe, Scooby-Doo reference at the end! x)
Bai-Marionette chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
France: Oh, Honhonhon!
Me: Shut up, dummkopf! You're not a good watcher, unless you stay quiet! ...Where's Artie?
France: Crying.
Me: Figures.
Bai-Marionette chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Awww, it's so cuuuute!
Bai-Marionette chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Fate, I am so sorry I told karma off in high school, because like I now know you truly do love me...
YOU PROVED RUSAME, HELL YEAH!
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I HUNGER for more amazing, keep it coming! c:
Is this review good, comrade?
RicochetWritter chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
wow i loved this it was beautifuly written and the story really thouched my heart it was just lovely! i hope to read a next story soon da? w
russiaXamerica chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
wow this si really good keep it up