Reviews for Pokemon Rebel
Houshikun001 chapter 71 . 3/15
Thank you so much, I love your story and characters, they're awesome.
zoenovakhex chapter 71 . 2/8
Love the story so far, will it be continued?
BlackKyurem27 chapter 71 . 1/1
I really enjoyed Lucas' Journey through Sinnoh and Hoenn, and of course, Gizmo! I've been really into these kind of stories, where the protagonist goes off to challenge the Pokemon League, and this one is definitely my favorite! I'd rate this one 4/5, because there could be a few things that could be worked on (grammar really threw me off at times, and Rayquaza only has one r.), but other than that, I really anticipated Lucas' and Gizmo's journey through the Pokemon World!
Arrow Riddari chapter 71 . 12/16/2016
I really am looking forward to Lucas' parents' reactions to Skyler and Lucas being a couple...
God of the Challenge chapter 71 . 12/16/2016
Please no lemons.
azure blue espeon chapter 71 . 12/16/2016
Aww. This was adorable. I haven't reviewed in awhile but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading this and I do look forward to your updates. Super cute chapter, good job.
ADDBaby chapter 70 . 12/6/2016
AAAAGUGH!

Lucas stuck up for his smol baby even if it was at the cost of his dragon love. AAAAUGH! SO MANY EMOTIONS!
Arrow Riddari chapter 70 . 12/6/2016
I was seriously hoping that Skyler would continue journeying with Lucas... I really liked Skyler's character.

Randall... Deserves prison. For a much longer time.
ADDBaby chapter 69 . 11/25/2016
LMAO

Lucas is so fucking done with "Rose" it's not even funny. Poor man. Everyone BUT, the one person he likes, what's to be with him. ;;-)a
UnknownKeeper579 chapter 69 . 11/23/2016
I love the story line! I find it extremely creative how you have created these characters one would normally not find in the Pokemon universe. I cannot wait to read more. Keep up the amazing work!
ARSLOTHES chapter 69 . 11/22/2016
Love this fic, hope he is paired with a girl. No offense against Skyler but I like male female pairings more and would like to see Lucas paired with a good girl like maybe rose or Elena From pokemon
Leoni Liponscovi chapter 69 . 11/22/2016
Omg I love this so much! You're a wonderful writer!
ADDBaby chapter 68 . 11/18/2016