Reviews for Pokemon Rebel
Kyle Bryant chapter 43 . 8/31/2015
BTW, you should make John the leader of Team Cosmic. Or at least make him join Cosmic.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/31/2015
BEST. CHAPTER. EVER.
Guest chapter 59 . 8/26/2015
Hurry please it's a good story!
batman chapter 49 . 8/26/2015
Love the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Love this story, keep it up :D
Silver chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
this is the best
HellsMaji chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
Wow.. Just, wow.. I can't get over how pathetic he was this chapter. I didn't even act so pathetically stupid around hot girls at 13. And no, it wasn't because I was too young to know better.
Arrow Riddari chapter 63 . 6/18/2015
why do i think lucas and skyler will be shipped...
Maximum James Potter-Black chapter 63 . 6/18/2015
Awwwww, Morgan you person

I was hinting, since he did that ad thing for pkevice, surely his parents would have seen it? And I'm pretty sure they think he's in eterna, ad come to think of it, being champion is big news, why have they not even called to tell him off or something?

Also, Lucas's brother is cosmic, I'm calling it nice and early
japaneserockergirl chapter 63 . 6/18/2015
Yay, Morgan's back! I just love her so much. XD And I love the tension towards the end of the chapter, what with Morgan's secrets and Lucas's crush on Skyler...

I would love to get a chapter from Skyler's POV, just to see how he feels about our favorite Sinnoh Champion-and how much he knows about Morgan.

Update soon!

japaneserockergirl
ADDBaby chapter 63 . 6/18/2015
Aaw, Poor Lucas. ;3;) At least Morgan understand, lol even if she still calls him Rooster Boy. XD
How hard do you think she'll laugh when she finds out that Lucas has a Tentacruel and he has a LARGE fear of that species. XD
japaneserockergirl chapter 62 . 6/15/2015
Ah, finally caught up! I have to say, I really enjoy how you characterize the OCs. They-and Lucas acting like a dork from time to time-are my favorite parts about this fic. I'm confused about something, though: if Lucas is the champion of Sinnoh, how come people like fangirls and the media know, but Lance, the Champion of Johto, and others in Hoenn don't? Also, it'd be great to see more description during the gym battles. More details could really make those come alive. Other than that, great read, as always.

Keep writing!

japaneserockergirl
LynxTheLoser chapter 62 . 6/11/2015
I love this story! Hope you update, when you can of course.
SilverBladeStar chapter 62 . 6/10/2015
Dear God, what happened to his leg sounds so nasty.
ADDBaby chapter 62 . 6/10/2015
Sweet baby Gizmo, I love that fucking dork.