Reviews for Pokemon Rebel
raychance16 chapter 79 . 5/22
Love this, you're doing a great job
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 79 . 5/14
Amazing chapter as always, but uh, i think I found a continuity error: you mention Lucas doesn't know what a Chimecho is, but he had one? It was in the beginning, when he had a chingling evolve into one.

Sorry, but I've spent the whole day rereading the fic, so it's more fresh in my mind.

Amazing update though! Glad to read more from you!
Wtf chapter 42 . 9/11/2017
Cynthia is the champion not part of the elite 4
I am amused chapter 15 . 8/31/2017
Bills terms were stunningly hilarious
ADDBaby chapter 78 . 8/29/2017
Aaaaagiugh! SO CUTE but so sad.

What a beautiful bittersweet step to the next adventure.~
God of the Challenge chapter 77 . 8/24/2017
I can hear the angry fangirls already!
TeamPiperM chapter 76 . 8/19/2017
Marcia, when are you going to realize? You wil never win. You thought you were making the smart decision, but you've put yourself on the wrong side of this story. I reccomend leaving Cosmic and grovling for Lucas' forgiveness.
ADDBaby chapter 76 . 8/18/2017
Yo, fuck Marcia. I hope she gets what's coming to her.
God of the Challenge chapter 76 . 8/18/2017
This is why I love this story.
God of the Challenge chapter 73 . 8/14/2017
Oh shit.
pjlee33 chapter 52 . 8/11/2017
Legitimately one of the best Pokemon fics around. And the long con of Lucas' sexuality is a low key brilliant troll to those who can't handle reading a well executed fic because the protagonist bangs someone they don't like.
Arrow Riddari chapter 73 . 8/11/2017
Why do I want to punch Ashley...
Houshikun001 chapter 71 . 3/15/2017
Thank you so much, I love your story and characters, they're awesome.
zoenovakhex chapter 71 . 2/8/2017
Love the story so far, will it be continued?
BlackKyurem27 chapter 71 . 1/1/2017
I really enjoyed Lucas' Journey through Sinnoh and Hoenn, and of course, Gizmo! I've been really into these kind of stories, where the protagonist goes off to challenge the Pokemon League, and this one is definitely my favorite! I'd rate this one 4/5, because there could be a few things that could be worked on (grammar really threw me off at times, and Rayquaza only has one r.), but other than that, I really anticipated Lucas' and Gizmo's journey through the Pokemon World!