Reviews for Wrath
Tegan chapter 1 . 10/5
are you going to make a sequel about this? I would definitely read that
tegan chapter 1 . 10/5
I absolutely love this This is the 8th time i've read this
reader50 chapter 1 . 9/20
Love this! So many of the fanfiction crossovers don't rescue the ones left at manticore, so I'm glad that you not only had them rescued but that Dean had a plan for their future instead of just letting them escape like on Dark Angel. That had always bothered me about Dark Angel. Max had been so smug about everyone escaping that she didn't give a thought to their future.

This had a good premise, was well written, got me vested in the characters, and kept me reading until the finish. Thank you for sharing.
kezztip chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Amazing story. One of my fantasies fulfilled, having Dean Winchester rescue the little TGs.
Shanza chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Very nice - I really enjoyed the story! And it was extremely satisfying to have them get rid of the Manticore facility. I was like - YES!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
love it, looking forward to more
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
OMG THIS WAS SO CUTE! I loved reading about Dean taking in Ben and Alec's view of things was so heartbreaking! Please tell me that you are going to write more of this! I'd love to read more! :)
CommChatter chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aww! I loved this! They should keep Sammy too!
Ms Lilly chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This story was amazing... 3

And the ending made me cry... In a good way.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is the most precious perfect thing ever , I'm want to marry this fic! :)
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Very interesting story. I would love to see more, although I doubt I will. And yes, it was a little rushed, but that didn't take away from the story at all.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh, man, this was written brilliantly. I would really love to see another chapter. There's more to this story, I just know it. Keep writing!
Smokey.Melons chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I just wanted to say how much I loved this story, it is absolutely fantastic. And thank you for writting it.
avirt75 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hi! I am not sure if I left a review the last time I read this. If not sorry about I wanted you to know that I truly love this, it is a really great fic. I hope there will be more to their story. I would like to see Alec adjusting to having a family and Sam and Dean learning what it is to be a parent for the first time. Thanks for sharing this awsome story.
destiny's time chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is an amzing blend of the two universes. I can see Dean reacting just like that if he found out about Manticore.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »