Reviews for The past comes back to haunt
So this is supposedly after LS but reads more like it's after love fades mine has. Might have been interesting had you continued it.
russia2774 chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
More updates please
DhampirLover chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Give them hell, Rose! Vasilisa and all your old friends need a swift kick in the backside! I hope that writer will continue the update this story in the future, its really good.
Hey I want it all chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Live it can't wait for more!
Do'B chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
no not awful, wonderful. i would like to know in more detail why rose left, and why now is lissa feeling anger, hurt and pain towards rose? why has rose gone by the name "mazur" as lissa recognised the name when it was mentioned or did lissa recongnise the sound of rose's voice when rose decided to say a few words?

rose is in a whole world of pain and hurt, i do worry that rose has become very bitter and twisted. she is so very cold and cynicle, and angry this can not be good for rose.

all these characters have retreated into themselves (from all the hurtful experiances in the past,and the loss of rose) making it look as though they are coldhearted and uncaring to the outsider who may be looking in (when rose witnessed dimitri, lissa and christian arriving at st vlads, rose thought they didnt care anymore and had forgotten)

i love how you have written this story as well as the pov's and i hope that you update soon.
ZippyGal chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
O_O ohmygod. I HAVE TO READ MORE. Really, its just that amazing. Fantastic. Breathtaking.

Need I say more?
ladora chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Pretty stoked to read more! I'm curious to see if Rose feels the way she does about Lissa because she's truly changed, or because she's been betrayed by a friend & sees every thing regarding Lissa in a negative light. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SassYNoleS chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Noooo ! LOL Update Woman ! Soon !
Removed 321 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
UD sooooooooooon!
Lock Ness Monster13 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
it may have not been your best in your point of view, but it was still amazing to us. :) update soon
SarahLouise122 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
this is awesome please UD soon
gopherluv chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
cant wait for more!

xoxoxo

gopher :)
Joleigh13 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
It was actually really good! Update soon?
bethanykate.x chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
this is a well good story!

UPDATE SOON PLEASEEEE!3,x
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Can you do a flashback chapter to explain what Lissa said to Rose?

Thank You.-