Reviews for A Universe Worth Living In
Camille chapter 1 . 2/1
I love how accurately you captured Amy and Rory! Plus I'm glad you brought up the whole kiss the bride scene.
bunnygirl64 chapter 25 . 1/3
This one made me feel all warm inside.
Loves to read books chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
Nice. :-)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/21/2013
awwws
funvince chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
I have really enjoyed this story. You show a great understanding of the characters.
really-just-unsure chapter 25 . 12/10/2012
I legitimately love this story to bits. Its so in character and its just ahhh. Like this is how I wish my stories had been written. Im a huge Rory/Amy fan and this is incredible I literally cant with the feels this gave me.
Kedi chapter 25 . 10/4/2012
Thank you for this. It made the feels after the latest episode a lot more bearable. Head canon accepted!
steelneena chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
Chapter 22, Blame, is the best thing I have ever seen written. Period.
Web of Obsidian chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
...I never thought of it like this. Another brilliant chapter. Keep up the good work!
10Blue10 chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
This chapter is so bittersweet. I'm going to go and cry now.
stargazer099 chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
This is so cute. It really is awful what happened to Donna and we already know she got a happy ending (of a sort), but this makes the end of her story just that much more satisfying. And for the Doctor it's another small way he can try to make up for what he had to do.
stargazer099 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Aw. A touching father-daughter bonding moment - even though Rory doesn't know that he has a daughter yet let alone that River is his daughter.
stargazer099 chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I really like how you've wrapped everything up here in a neat little ball. The great thing about Doctor Who is that anything is possible - you can travel with your mother before she's even married your father. After all, look at River Song. Everything that happens with her life has to happen, because it has already happened whether it is in her timeline or in the Doctor's timeline. I also like that you pulled in some of the Doctor's quirks - tea, his fondness for 20th/21st century Earth (and the UK in particular), and his relationship with Donna - to support your idea.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 24 . 9/21/2012
Poor River. I cannot imagine that knowing you are replaceable can be bearable. I wish the Doctor would tell her that she will always be his #1 love since she will die for him when he just breaks her heart by not even knowing her.
MayFairy chapter 24 . 9/20/2012
I really liked this! It really shows River's character development and how she goes from having her life being all about the Doctor to becoming an independent woman, you know?

Brilliant job! :)