Reviews for Partners
Miss Camile chapter 19 . 11/2/2015
such a good fanfic, with great characters
Thirdly chapter 19 . 5/31/2015
Friggih hell! I need to start paying more attention to how many chapters there are before I read it all in one sitting. Damn, but this was a good one. I loved the fact that we were dealing with a cast full of adults, not that I don't also enjoy the school setting stories! It felt like the cameo canon characters played a bigger part in this one than in the ones I remember reading before this one (Harry, Lucius). Which reminds me! I really enjoy all the cameos you snuck in all your fics! They don't overpower the main original cast, so it's refreshing to see them appear now and then. Where was I going with this? Right! The Rory/Louis pairing in this one was hot as hell. And, as much as I realky enjoyed the Teddy/Louis storyline, I would realky love to see a whole story featuring a Rorake/Louis (even if featuring another side pair, too...I want to see Rory/Louis in the limelight for once). Anyway,I'm going off on a tangent again. This is one of my most favorite Scorpius/Albus storylines. I absolutely lived it.
Thirdly chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Gah! I knew there was a pairing I forgot that was also one of my most favorites...Louis x Rorake! Though I like them equally as I like Loius x Teddy, to tell you the truth. And this is the most out of place review ever, but I fully intend on leaving an actual review on this storyline after I finish reading it, ha ha.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/13/2015
i've read half of your Albus x Scorpius stories, and THIS DOESN'T DISSAPOINT ME AGAIN YOU WRITE SO GOOD
GlambertMatt chapter 19 . 3/20/2014
Another awesome story, you write really really well. I love your portrayal of the characters, and I love Rorake, he is the best OC I have read in a fan fiction in a long time, I am glad he has appeared in a few of yours that I have read now.

Keep up the awesome work. I am now a loyal follower. I mean hey, I finished one I had already started, then read the sequel to that one as well as my first in the fan fiction world with JSP and now this all in one day. And it is 4am now so I should sleep.

Matt
nyla51 chapter 19 . 3/3/2014
romantic comedy of epic proportions, 'nough said.
VexenIV chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Love this. It was awesome. :)
14Gracie15 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I can't wait for you to write a story just about Rory and Louis! There my second favorite couple you've wrote about and I can't wait for more of them ) Please never stop writing these
aphroditeinlove chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
good story... write more plz...like kinda a sequel to this.. :-)
Yinzer Reader chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Awesome story. Loved the Louis and Rory side story. Wonderful!
Yinzer Reader chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
You write foreplay so well. Yummy.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Great sexy start. Can't wait to read more. Thank you.
amaya-chan22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Three words: Oh My God
The Amazing Writer Girl chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
FRECKLES IS BACK! ¥(_)¥
MINDFREAK23 chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
This is by far one of the most brilliant fics I've had the chance to read on . Well written, the characters have substance, the OCs are well written (I quite like Rorake too, he's such a gentle giant XD), Louis is hilarious, and I was enthralled from start to finish. Well done.