Reviews for Final Piece of my Heart
Phillip Harbindinger chapter 10 . 32m
I just read from 10 PM to nearly 1:00. This kept me enough entertained for this to be placed higher on my priorities than sleeping, so you clearly did something right. The chapters seem a bit short, but I prefer this length over, say, 30,000 words each. I have read a few fanfics with chapters that long, and while the one I'm still reading is good enough to look past that, I prefer slightly short over extremely long.
SpixPrime chapter 17 . 1h
Impressive as always...the Latias and ash fluff here was executed very well. I'm curious towards Espeon. What is his condition...is it like his body is slowly failing him due to the tormenting experience or is it something else slowly draining him. Look forward to finding out further about this.

As always a well done job
LogosLogic chapter 17 . 10h
Espeon has a condition!? Please don't let him slowly die! Keep him alive!

Oh great chapter by the way, I was wondering when the shipping would commence. Just started reading this before you updated so wasn't that long of a wait :P
eclispe2025 chapter 17 . 12h
looks good, been waitin on this! though when Latias asks ash is he loved her yet. i would have done it with her being a bit nervous asking it. instead of so direct and bluntly. but either way looks great bro
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 17 . 12h
A very good chapter here!
bacon818 chapter 16 . 7/28
I don't really agree with what you did with Cynthia, I don't think it fits her personality at all. (Actually your the only person who I know who's done that). But, its your story, and I'm not gonna hate you just for disagreeing with my ideals. Other then that, great job so far! I definitely saw the quality improvement, and I hope you get around to updating soon( I know, its hard, life gets in the way). Anyway, enjoy the story, and great job!
Conflict between Tobias and Ash about latias?! Yesssss! You, good sir, get all the win.
gundamexia34 chapter 4 . 7/10
my only issue is the way u seemed to jusr pass over the rape thing. a friend of mine suffered through it, and from what she told me, it leaves mental scars about two miles long and a foot deep if u no wut i mean.
It's nice to see that this finally updated. I'm glad that checked to see if this was continued.
IchiIchi chapter 16 . 5/4
Was going great so far, and I really hope to read some more soon :o
freddy.lane.1 chapter 16 . 4/28
hmm... very interesting.I Must know more!
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 11 . 3/31
Meh, I never liked Tobias. That and he shouldn't have a Latios. Painful memories from Heroes, on my part.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Mixelsfan chapter 16 . 3/30
Well it's about damn time. I liked this chapter. But the huge flaw here is the section that has to be skipped by readers who wouldn't understand it. Skipping it just leaves a big gap in the chapter's plot. Try not to make that same mistake again.
deathstryke666 chapter 16 . 3/29
I love this FanFiction bro it is my favourite of all the alto shipping :)

Just wondering if their will be a sequel of sorts after this

Love your work and hope to see the rest of it soon

Yours truly