Reviews for In My Arms
Jade Smith chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Good story but the lack of knowledge on drugs ruined it for me.
AllTimeNatalie chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is so unbelievably beautiful and well written. I was almost crying reading it. :'( I can imagine how broken Vince would be. I love the other chapters too but this one by far was my favourite because of the emotion between them in the end of it. :'( Please write more Howard/Vince because you're good at it. :)

xxoxx-Natalie-xxoxx
Chrissy-Kookla chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
An amazing story so far- I was moved to tears! Really well written! Please update soon :)
lignocainer chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
This is quite nicely written, with good use of emotion. Unsure about the inclusion of drug use though, perhaps a little bit more research on the subject would have helped with believability. For example, heavy use of hard drugs such as heroin and cocaine is unlikely to cause a return of his appetite and subsequent weight gain. Also, the idea that he would be injecting heroin in his lunch break before returning to work is less than likely. If the addiction is this severe, I would expect it to have a much more devastating effect on his day to day life. Unless you are just teasing, and the real struggle is just around the corner?
Toasty Goodness chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Wow. This is so... depressing...

But please please please please PLEASE write more :D
gwingwin chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
*cries for ever and ever and ever and then for a bit longer*