Reviews for Don't Know A Millimeter About Romeo and Cinderella
partner555 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I like it. I pretty much didn't watch anything after the end of the Dark Signers when I learned what the anime people did to Carly's character and the romance between her and Jack. There were also other reasons, like Zone not being Yusei, but they're not relevant.
Koros45 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was a great story. All three characters were written well and you incorperated an internet song in there without any awkwardness.

If I had to complain at all, it would be that this is a one shot.

Nicely written.
When the Moon Met the Sun chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I recently started watching Yugioh 5Ds, and I instantly fell in love with this pairing. I really think there's an interesting dynamic between them, but it's a little disappointing that there is so little written about them in the fandom.

But really, I enjoyed reading your cute story! Both Jack and Carly were in character, and it flowed well.

Keep up the good work!
alittlecrazy chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i really liked this :D

its the first fanfic i've read that Mikage doesn't annoy the hell out of me

you made her mature strong enough to move forward. Thank you for that change.

oh and i luuuuuuv jackxcarly 3
Jashin chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Not bad for a fastly made fic. As usual you still have it in you.
Karone11 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
All of your stories are greatly written! I'm so glad that you did another JackxCarly even after the ending of 5d's. I know some people think that the end, meant the end of JackxCarly, but I think that it was implied that she means more to him than the others realize.

He also probably didn't want a Mokuba situation. Where Carly get's kidnapped by his enemies or blackmailed by his fan girls.