Reviews for Courage
10thWeasley chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
this story is definitely different then other stories I've read, but in a good way! I really like it and hope for an update soon!
Locele chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Ok... this story has too much potential to leave it here and keep us hanging! please update soon!
Nire93 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
I really like this fic so far. Blaine is my favourite!

I hope he gets the scholarship and escapes his father really soon!

Cant wait to read more!

midnight frozen fire chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
wow, really good, i feel so sorry blaine 3
Unknown1527839 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This is sooooo good! one of the best i've read! It really made me feel bad for Blaine! I really hope Blaine and Kurt find each other and Blaine stands up to his dad. Verrryy good!
101EmilyRox chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Blaine's dad's a bastard. Just thought I should mention it. I love how u put Wes in, could David come in soon? :) Dalton reunion! I really want someone to write that :)
101EmilyRox chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
update, upDate, UPDATE!
kurtthereisamoment chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I love this! It's so nice to have Kurt as the successful one for a change. Update soon :)
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oh. Wow. This was not what I expected, but that's probably a good thing. Actually I have no idea what I'm saying anymore. Wow. I'm really really really really interested in where this is gonna go :D Can't wait for more!
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Really interesting! I've read a fair few fics where Kurt's always the failed one in future and Blaine just seems perfect. I think this one is more realistic, Kurt's so very determined so it think you're spot on! Hope you update, it's very good and well written.. Also, nice twist with the girlfriend, didn't see it coming!
Lizzy-Gleek chapter 1 . 4/1/2011