Reviews for Sadistic Bastard
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is perfection!
GiggleSnortBangDead chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
*blush* Oh, gosh... That was... Well... I... Uhm... I'll be in my bunk.

Good job, though. _
J.Vengeance chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Whoo, DAMN. I'm not even big on this pairing but the way you wrote this was pretty damn hot, seriously, so vulgar and the characterization was so, so spot-on. And that Pulp Fiction reference? Fuckin' brilliant! I agree with that other commentor on the Blonde/Orange dubcon...you could do that some serious justice. Loved this!
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I don't know if you're a man, but you write like one. That's a high compliment, believe me. I tire of the soft-focus, hearts-and-flowers type stuff usually found in slash. Men referring to each other as tender darlings, men crying at the slightest thing, sex scenes with no 'rude' words or animalism.

I loved this. They're men, they talk like & f**k like men. They curse & lock antlers. Neither of them is a wet, whiny blanket. Vic's harsh dominance is very hot, their blunt, charged exchanges are great. The sex is graphic & bloody convincing - & sexy, yes. I thought Vic's bit about how he turned to fancying guys in prison was wonderful, really sexy stuff.

Bonus points for referring to Pulp Fiction - very clever!

I for one hope you write more. I'd be thrilled to see what you'd make of a Blonde/Orange dubcon sex scene in particular. We need more writers like you, willing to remember these are MEN in slash, who'll write them as men. People who take a chance & push boundaries.

Keep it up & very well done!
Music-Note chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is hot! Keep up the badass work! :)