Reviews for Farrago
Well written, but so bittersweet for Jily.
Very sweet. Love how you've written the J/L interactions.
A.Me.Bee chapter 16 . 4/7
oh gosh, this is too cute :)
M.G chapter 6 . 4/7
OMG! HOW CUTE, I want to cry! :) :) :) amazing
Joanna chapter 41 . 3/23
I got to the end and nearly cried :( You are an INCREDIBLE writer. Thank you so much for these amazing ficlets!
purple-papoose chapter 40 . 2/11
I so wish there could a very many stories sons this line. Then parenting. Brilliant.
Ahahaha
Silverfyre16 chapter 40 . 12/28/2016
This made me laugh so hard! Little Harry is so adorable!
nottellingu chapter 24 . 11/14/2016
This is my favorite one. All of them were brilliant but this one... it's impeccable writing.
TruthTellerMorrigan chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
Reading these stories is like coming home. I'm so in love with every moment you've written with these two. I keep re-reading my favorites at work when I want to take a minute to myself. I love them. I love you for sharing this.
Fawn chapter 33 . 10/9/2016
Ahh I just love the Greys reference!
Ms.MarauderInLove chapter 40 . 9/6/2016
The feels are strong with this one. Finally some AU where everything is happy happy and the only thing worth worrying about is 2 big babies taking care of 1 small baby and a cat.
thatsingingshadowhunter chapter 41 . 8/31/2016
Can I just say that your updating of this fanfic has honestly been the highlight of my week? Your writing is so flawless and realistic (and I mean that you make James and Lily into real people and not just the caricatures that are so common in other fanfics) that it sucks readers in and refuses to let them go until they've finished. Keep writing and inspiring aspiring writers like myself. xoxo
Shelley.wang chapter 40 . 8/30/2016
Oh my god! I love this one so much! But it is also heart-broken that their life was supposed to be so sweet but ended up so tragically…
Befham chapter 40 . 8/30/2016
Oh my days. I need more of Harry's escapades as he grows up with his parents alive.