Reviews for Farrago
I am Hylla daughter of Bellona chapter 37 . 2/15
Oh my gosh this is literally one of the best things I've ever read
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 18 . 1/15
I've only gotten so far on the drabbles but they bring more life to James and Lily than most are able to in a full-length novel. Well done.
Sadlynotred chapter 37 . 1/12
Your James and Lilly are irresistible. Thanks for keeping with this medley. It's one of my favourites places to come, here on FF.
Sadlynotred chapter 35 . 1/12
Oh, Merlin! He Waits is a-do-ra-ble! Thanks for sharing.
The Frozen Snowflake chapter 37 . 1/10
I absolutely love these drabbles.
It's weird, I never really get hooked on drabbles. But these are so amazing and fluffy!
I can't wait for more!
FieldHockey chapter 37 . 1/8
LOVED these drabbles! Great work!
ReaderMagnifique chapter 37 . 1/2
These are so bloody cute and brilliant!
Please can you do a scene where Lily and Sirius meet in a muggle cafe (Lily's favourite near her home?) to discuss Something About James and James discovers them. Lot's of silly awkwardness, but nothing angry, and involving lots of Lily James fluffyness and Sirius sass. Because let's be honest, you are the best at both fluff and sass!
Rayven49 chapter 37 . 12/31/2014
This was really nice. I love that in her subconscious, Lily's already accepted how much she needs him. And the idea of Petunia being so scared that she demands Lily use magic, and then Lily not doing it, well I can see how that would add to their familial rift. Very clever :)
Aaaand now I want waffles.
Rayven49 chapter 36 . 12/31/2014
Adorable. I love the backstory of the work that went into the map, and how James refers to his friends as "the lads". I also never considered there might be a Mr. Norris! Brilliant!
Rayven49 chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
Also too cute. The idea of James confused, all his plans of loving Lily from afar thrown awry...brilliant. And what a name: Belinda Bax! Godawful perfection.
Rayven49 chapter 34 . 12/31/2014
This was adorable. So sweet. Ugh I can't even. Well done :)
Rayven49 chapter 33 . 12/30/2014
This is super sweet and really well done. Took me a minute to realize it was AU, but I liked it once I got it, and you still managed to work in the class divide. Nice job!
Yours,
Rayven
Guest chapter 37 . 12/30/2014
Of course it was brilliant. Like always. :)
pineappleluna chapter 37 . 12/28/2014
I love these! Please post more soon :D
anavihs chapter 37 . 12/27/2014
Omg, this was so sad... And so awesome.

Thank you sooooo much for sharing your gift!

Lots of love