Reviews for Farrago
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 5/4
Ahaha! Taking initiative... Sorta
M.Rose10 chapter 28 . 4/5
Oh my goodness this chapter really hit me and I just wanted to let you know. Beautifully written.
xoxo
Rose
Chloroforme chapter 37 . 3/19
I really love this! I started it yesterday and read it all day long (it was a very boring day at school, so thanks!). Lily and James' relationship is really interesting, they are always a little ironic and still quite romantic. Especially the story with Keats and the Coffee, wich I especially like. I hope there will be some new chapters! Thank you very much!
GumGumOnigiri chapter 37 . 3/13
This stuff is great, bloody brilliant! Best James and Lily I've read in a long time!

snigger... is it wrong that I pictured Emo Snape hiding/stalking them everywhere in the background? lol

Hope you keep this up!
THIS IS AMAZINGGG...I literally get so excited EVERYTIME I read s chapter
I am Hylla daughter of Bellona chapter 37 . 2/15
Oh my gosh this is literally one of the best things I've ever read
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 18 . 1/15
I've only gotten so far on the drabbles but they bring more life to James and Lily than most are able to in a full-length novel. Well done.
Sadlynotred chapter 37 . 1/12
Your James and Lilly are irresistible. Thanks for keeping with this medley. It's one of my favourites places to come, here on FF.
Sadlynotred chapter 35 . 1/12
Oh, Merlin! He Waits is a-do-ra-ble! Thanks for sharing.
GoldenSnitch073 chapter 37 . 1/10
I absolutely love these drabbles.
It's weird, I never really get hooked on drabbles. But these are so amazing and fluffy!
I can't wait for more!
FieldHockey chapter 37 . 1/8
LOVED these drabbles! Great work!
ReaderMagnifique chapter 37 . 1/2
These are so bloody cute and brilliant!
Please can you do a scene where Lily and Sirius meet in a muggle cafe (Lily's favourite near her home?) to discuss Something About James and James discovers them. Lot's of silly awkwardness, but nothing angry, and involving lots of Lily James fluffyness and Sirius sass. Because let's be honest, you are the best at both fluff and sass!
Rayven49 chapter 37 . 12/31/2014
This was really nice. I love that in her subconscious, Lily's already accepted how much she needs him. And the idea of Petunia being so scared that she demands Lily use magic, and then Lily not doing it, well I can see how that would add to their familial rift. Very clever :)
Aaaand now I want waffles.
Rayven49 chapter 36 . 12/31/2014
Adorable. I love the backstory of the work that went into the map, and how James refers to his friends as "the lads". I also never considered there might be a Mr. Norris! Brilliant!
Rayven49 chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
Also too cute. The idea of James confused, all his plans of loving Lily from afar thrown awry...brilliant. And what a name: Belinda Bax! Godawful perfection.