Reviews for Harry's Game
Keithaway chapter 23 . 1/15/2014
your constant effort to be less wrong

Wow, that one took me by surprise, thanks!
jdboss1 chapter 23 . 12/26/2013
WOOOOOOOOOOOO storys

i wish less roung borroew some of your ideas
murphaticlaw chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
I liked this story, It's well written & readable & it has a definite HPMOR vibe
There are a few errors of punctuation but not enough to really distract from the story, if you like HPMOR you will probably like this
sliced2 chapter 22 . 9/11/2013
ACTUALLY FUCK YOU THIS WAS TERRIBLE

not a story
stupid rationality fapery
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is at once a disfigurement of both MoR and Ender's Game.
DHouck chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
This story is amazing. Even though you are not as good a writer as Eliezer Yudkowsky, especially when it comes to writing other people's characters, you have done what I would have believed impossible: you have shown an interesting Quidditch game, which I previously thought was an oxymoron. I like your "look for the snitch upside down" strategy in particular, because that's definitely usable in canon (while I don't think Bludgers or Snitch are really predictable enough to control that precisely without at least minor injuries in-game, and I think the hoops would be magically reinforced to withstand Bludger attacks, and the attacks would be more likely to tear the post out of the ground than break the post even without reinforcement). I also agree with another commenter that we play games for fun, and Harry should have at least tried that guess since your point doesn't seem to be to make him realize that.
Random number generator chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Facebook? Seriously?
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Space after " sign is unnecessary.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Black Logician chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Hi Deshwitat03,

You have read 'Hajime no Ippo'? Nice! It's a really amazing work, and improves continuously for about 700 chapters or so.
Another manga on sports, particularly for real life sports psychology is 'Baby steps', also highly recommended.
Thanks a lot for your review of this chapter. You are right, having something in mind and conveying it is an interesting and crucial problem. I don't think anybody ever gets it completely right, but forums like fanfiction help a lot in experimenting. Thus, every review is a crucial feedback and helps in understanding the craft of writing and its effects better. So thanks again for the review of this chapter.
Black Logician.
Deshwitat03 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Hi I realize this story is long since finished and how small chances are for you to actually read this but anyway.
I really enjoyed your spin off so far. The idea of FlooBook is quite briliant. When I read the names you gave Harry and Draco as the commentators I didn't believe you were pulling that one and suspected it to be a coincidence but at the and I really had to laugh at Dumbles admitting he knew about the manga and in the same sentence taking the name of that grumpy old coach which makes sense in a twisted kinda way.
I know how hard it is to write a story even if you have it in your mind all figured out as i tried myself and must admit to failing misserably.
All in all, my respect to you and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
This was totally awesome
Guest chapter 23 . 12/11/2012
This is beautiful and amazing. Please convince Less Wrong to make it canon. Some of the formatting made it occasionally ambiguous as to who the speaker was, but the message is marvelously well written. More. Please.
Merdinus chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Good fic. More Ayn Rand than Eliezer, but lots of valid points and enjoyable world-juggling.
Merdinus chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Arrrgh! That is NOT how Rationalist!Harry should react to something with the potential to ruin his social life. It sounds more like faux-reactions in commercials. Even so, liking the story so far.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »