Reviews for Jump Into The Fire
Faith P chapter 1 . 3/15
PLEEEAAASEEE POST A CONTINUATION! I wrote a really bad short continuation but I need a full length one in my life!
He never thought he’d be in this situation. But there he was. Walking down those dark, cold, hallways of the Imperial Base. Luke didn’t know where the broken souls within the shiny white armor were taking him, but he assumed it was somewhere important.

“Ah, Skywalker.”. Luke jerked his head up at the chilling voice he knew as the Emperor.

He sat upon a tall, black stone throne aside his apprentice, Darth Vader. He got a funny feeling from Vader, something he just couldn’t put his finger on. Standing below them was a caped figure, the one he saw last time he was here. He got an odd sensation, the feeling that he’d met this figure before, but never thought twice about it.

“It seems about time we received your presence again. I must say, however, not in the circumstances I expected.” Luke grimaced at the phrase.

It was only then that it dawned on him. He failed his mission to destroy the Death Star, and was caught in the process.

“I feel a strong force presence with you, young one, so I could keep you alive and use you as I have my hand.” He gestured to the cloaked figure. “But I know you will never turn, so I will not pursue that. I could kill you myself, but it’s the perfect opportunity for my assassin to receive a task.”

The cloaked figure walked slowly towards him, intimidating and careful. She knew they hadn’t taken his weapon. This was a test. Had they known of their passionate night back on Tatooine? When he first walked in the room, her heart broke into a million pieces. But she must do her job. This was her life now, and always. She shouldn’t be afraid of someone she spent one night with. Yet, there was something different….

She unclipped her cloak, shook it off, and ignited her lightsaber.

Luke could not believe his eyes. He was certain this was Mara. For some reason, he felt a strong connection with her. Something he didn’t understand the last time they had met. He knew now it was a force connection. His eyes glowed with fear, knowing how confident and bold she was. But then he remembered how caring she could be, too. He reluctantly ignited his own saber, and thus the battle began. Their world would never be the same.
Blue Raspberry Boy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Is Mara from the Expanded Universe? Just checking, because I haven't read any of the EU books. This is just adorable, if I can use that word. Especially at the very end when she stole a kiss :)
wraithslayer922 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Captivating Story... Looking forward to hopefully more. I have read your other four and I am definetely favoriting you. I can't seem to get any reviews on my own story. If you wouldn't mind stopping by and reading it (only two chapters and incomplete) that would be great. You are an awesome writer btw :)
SoTotallyDone chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Are you going to continue this story? It is well worth continuing, and you haven't tagged it as complete yet, so please don't. Please continue it, it's really good! If you are going to, please update soon.

~totalstarwarsfan-girl332:)
R2-Darth2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Not bad, not bad. Needs another couple of chapters before I can say anything about the plot but it looks good so far.
haleyskywalker2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Very romantic and beutiful! I think you should continue on like when they meet again!

Cant wait!
Ana Hazel chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Really liked this story. I think they should meet again and take it from there.