Reviews for Ally to Chaos
mmzero chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Awsm story bro keep it up
AJGuardian chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Haaahahahahahaah! O LOL this is magic.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
wow weed what a bitch but hilarious keep writing IL,l be reading
LatinStoryteller chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Nice!
endermatrix chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
looking forward to more
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
!
Dragonblaze66 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Thank u 4 updating this fanfic!
god of stuff chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Hmmm, I would be more interested if it ended up with a NarutoxKushinaxNanako at some point. Other than that this is fairly middling, Naruto's personality is quite amusing but that is the only thing that really keeps this from being mediocre.
Login Too lazy chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
x ?

I really REALLY hope it's no one other than Naruto. That would suck big hairy balls.
Bladre MKT chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i was hoping for some sexy time ToT
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Hahaha nice ending
emilbootanimefreak chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
A bit short for a comeback chapter, but hey like you said you're in need of some inspiration. Let me know if you need some help with ideas and I'll help you out in anyway I can XD
emilbootanimefreak chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I'm suprised that Nanako is still the happy go lucky girl after getting KILLED by her so-called sensei, wonder how Kushina and Minato would react?
Hyena-Sennin chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Very nice, DO continue updating!
Have a Little Feith chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Just to let you know, if you don't want people to tell you that you always forget your stories, then focus on 3-5 at a time. If you focus on 3, you have 2 extra slots to fill with commisioned stories. Subtract one from that for every number of stories until you reach zero. By focus on so many stories, I mean focus on them until they are done. It might be why you have so many in-progress stories, you don't focus on a few to get them done faster. Instead, you keep adding more and more stories. Not nagging you, just making an observation.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »