Reviews for New Perfect
story2tell chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Jessica chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Loved it! Classic Bella, to injure herself during a nightmare. A little suggestion: when you're writing in 3rd person, it can be distracting to read more than one person's thought/feelings. If you want to enter another person's mind it's best to have a page break, either a typed line or a new chapter. I know "3rd person omniscient" is a valid style but I'm my opinion it's a little confusing.
Also I love the Jasper/ Bella bonding! Nice work.
BridieM chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Most enjoyable. Thank you. :)
BridieM chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
A lovely chapter. Well written. :)
crotia chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
neverknewme chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
"Bella's utter fragility and complete trust in him touched Carlisle deeply. For a few moments he could not speak. Tenderly he cupped her cheek in his hand, seeing the vulnerability in her eyes. She needed an honest answer from him, objective proof that she was not flawed." Thank you for making my day with such a beautiful moment. :) You should write more Carlisle/Bella!
EmilyF.6 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
This was such a great story! i love to read about Carlisle and Jasper, and I'm glad Edward was there for a bit too! :)
Narges chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
nice :)
Clarity's Illusions chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
I'm always up for Carlisle/Bella fluff! This was a truly wonderful story, and Jasper was so great.
bananafox chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
very sweet. i like bella/carlisle and bella/jasper bonding.
pudget12 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
lovely story, brought me to tears.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Nice idea of perfection not being a static thing. Sweet moment waking up to find Jasper in room having helped her sleep.
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Trust Bella to hurt herself the one night that Edward is not there! So good that Carlisle was able to sort it out so quickly and that Jasper was then able to calm her down and give her some much needed rest.
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is just the sweetest story-almost a pleasure-pain, kwim?

You've achieved a delicate poignancy here that's breathtaking-lovely!

I love canon-ish one-shots, and yours are among the best I've ever read. Bravo!

Cassandra :)
Merina Green chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I loved this story! A very sweet glimpse into Bella's interactions with other members of her family.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »