Reviews for The Epilouge I Wish I Had
iamAnnabethJackson chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I don't get it. Is this AU? The ship didn't really land when it did?
Marie Alexis Masen chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
come on! continue!
Life is no Fairytale chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
This is pretty good...but it doesn't really fit with the story. I highly recommend you pick up A million suns. That's the sequel to Across the Universe. The third and last book in the trilogy will come out in january 2013.

Kairi
Death.X.By.X.Chocolate chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Okay, now this is the Epilouge i would have paid my money to read. :) Update soon please.
gimmeachancetofly chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
I literally JUST finished Across The Universe! And I was really hoping there would be a story like this on here...and look at that there is! Please update soon!
maddyofficial chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I loved Across the Universe. I'm so happy to see I'm not the only one who has read the book. Your take on Amy's life after the book ends is interesting, although I don't think Amy lives to see the new planet. Still, good job. :)
Adrigirl19 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I love this story so far. I wish the book had an epilogue and this is a very good story to fit. Keep it up!

Adrian
GoddessIncarnet chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Good Story! i really enjoyed it! i LOVED Across The Universe and i just wanted to tell you if you didn't know that there is a sequel called A Million Suns
Ravenclaw Daughter of Eris chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This...

Is...

Bloody...

AWESOME!

Congratulations for making me happy by being the first person to write a fanfiction about this. I've been looking for one for DAYS and started thinking I was the only person who read the book. THANK YOU!