Reviews for Redd Riding Hood
WolvenGirl chapter 1 . 5/29
Okay everyone, it's me, Nieriel. I can not figure out what the email for my Nieriel account was and I have my Wolven Girl account now. Please feel free to message the other account. I'm sorry to all of you... I will be re posting my stories on the Wolven Girl account and what not... Please forgive me for being gone for so long :(
Brittany Whittak chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
the over all book has an enticing twist that keeps the the reader addicted and compelled to turn every page ...i can honestly say it was great book...thumbs up to you nierielokami
FalloutGamer chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Really cool story, you should write more .
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
Oh my goodness! Right now i just want to say that your story is amazing. I want to read more of it please please please please write more. I want to see what happens next what happens to the pack and why don't even know what else!please write more I really excited about your story I want to see what happens to red and I want to see who you like she goes with. please post another chapter soon I'm going to be try to follow as much as I can on this I really love your story and thank you so much for reading this.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
ive only just discoverd this fic please write more!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
Aaaahh! More more, give me more...please! :)
lauren.souliere chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
im in love with this
HappyPills chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
this is really good :)
looking forward to the rest
write on... he he... :D
kaykay666 chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Love it! Keep going please
Xoxamuto4everxox chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Please update soon like really soon lol! I Love this soooooo much :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
This story is awsome u got talent ever think of getting published ? And i love redd she should and could kick his ass that hunter better watch it
WingsofNyx chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is genius. I myself am a wolf lover and hate how the wolf is a villain in two fairy tales. This is amazing. Wow. You rock.

WoN
Null chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
Yo! Where'd you go? I am totally missing the awesomeness that is Redd! Continuation would be really great sometime soon.
RiCkId chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
PLEaSE write more I love your version better than the movie:)
Null chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
Holy-shitake-mushrooms-Batman! Redd's a wolf! Totally did not see that coming. I notice you haven't updated in a while. You should. This story is really cool. I'd love to see what her grandmother's reaction is.