Reviews for I Think You Know
This was adorable
CrazyLlama chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Love it.

Cerulean Musings chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Real person fics aren't allowed.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Well it's beyond me how you get tons of reviews on this with everyone saying they love it and I write a Munro-Luke fic and get totally bashed. Lol but this was good I like all your stories you're a good author. I'm for smace myself but this was cute.
kbby6 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Flawless story, there's hardly any Maisliin stories and yours is a great 1, ugh I wish this story had more chapters, going to add this story in my alerts hoping for any false hope that you will continue this story.
kbby6 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Nekaaa chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
GAHGAH, I WISH THIS WAS A FULL STORY *NOT ASKING JUST SAYING *

EH , AMAZING bdesvjahgigtsbdjg

ok im ganna leave now i have nothing else to say but OMYGOSH THAT WAS AMAZING PAST AMAZING I DONT EVEN GAH , IMGOING !
anon chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE x1000457934P85714437888674 MAKE THIS A FULL STORY! I WOULD BE SOOOO HAPPY! PLEASE ! YOU ARE AMAZING.
allysonangel09 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
okayyy pleassee...make this a story...it has such potential...please it would be amazing
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Ok I really love this! We all love Maislinn

:) and I must say you are very brave to make this and post it! Cause I know how some people can be! But anyways i think this is very great, very creative, and I just love how much chemistry you gave them ;) I hope you either keep going with this or make another Maislinn story :) much love 3
Eclarelover1820 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Awwwwwwww )

I SO love this! 3

I totally ship Maislinn all the way and was So excited when i found out they were coming to LA.

You did awesome on this!

Are you gonna be writing anymore Maslinn fics?
anon chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
You should totally make this a story or at least a little bit longer, I totally ship maislinn and this is one of my fav maislinn stories, ahh! I love it! Please continue? :)
ChelseyGrace chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Oh sigh I just love this...

But now when I look at the pictures from kca I'm gonna think that it was like this story lol XD
ChelseyGrace chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I flipping loved it! Haha on the pool table XD and sans text XD. I didn't like the end thought? Lol Ima read the next chapter now
wow chapter 2 . 4/3/2011