Reviews for The Beautiful Boy and the Queen
bellawu chapter 1 . 2/3
poor edward :(
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
steph A15 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
This story was super cute I loved it.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
I'm glad that Edward knows what he wants and isn't being insecure :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Understatement of the year.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
I really frickin' love your story. Its truly amazing and heartwarming, B&E's relationship :)
Nicci chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Interesting and nice story, thank you for writing it. Im just a bit confused because Edward seems to have no symptoms of autism - he can hold eye contact easily, and he always understands her. Apart from being picked on, he seems to have no problems. That is not autism you are decribing here.
Nicci
Mrs. B.Cullen.x chapter 25 . 2/1/2013
I love this story so far, and I was just wondering what type of autism Edward has, because you haven't mentioned it at any time in this story, you have just said that he has mild autism?
Guest chapter 31 . 1/13/2013
Sweet story. I loved it. I likes especially that E and B never gave up their love, they fought togheter against whole world. They believed in each other, they trusted each other, and they never let other people and their own fears to break them up. I really believed it was true love :)
You are wonderful writer. I hope you will write something new soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
that is so nice for you congratulations
Regiena chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
how sweet i love this story you can whrite really good
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
that is so nice of Bella, she sticks up for him, and tells all of them off, love the story even if Rob, umm, Edward, Rob? is 6'1" but it is off to a great start
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is good so far, a bit dif that Betti Gefecht's Little Green and Easybella. Poor Edward picked on by the dicks at school.
mommymac0508 chapter 31 . 10/18/2012
I loved it I really do love stories like this so sweet and happy so good congratulations on your engagement hope all is well and I have to say thank-you I enjoyed every word
albadolores chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I really like that is very fluid, sometimes is like 3 or 5 chapters for bellward to get to know each other.