Reviews for Strawberry Ice Cream
BeeBee chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Super hot! I'm not normally into Blackwater, but this was GREAT! I love how you write Leah.
MaxiMillion77 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Wow! They're soooooo cute together! Wish they were in the book!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I really enjoyed this sexy little romp. Thanks for sharing.
durteelilsecret chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
After a night like that, a blouse would be the least of my worries! Now I understand when people say that aren't able to walk or walk funny!
durteelilsecret chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
WolfGirl1335 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. (DID I MENTION WOW?)!

I need about 10 cold showers to recover for this delicious lemon ;)

Oh goodness, I absolutely love dominate Jake...so freaking hot :)

Lately, I've been obsessed with Jake/Leah one-shots, so great job :) :)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was a lovely lemon! I'm a huge BlackWater fan! I'm assuming it's AH? But I really liked how Jacob is all Alpha male anyway, LOL!

Why is Leah concerned about Embry catching them together? And it was never mentioned that Jake and Leah are dating and there were no I loves you's... so are they just fuck buddies or secret lovers? Are you planning to continue this fic? I really enjoyed it! I go gaga over dominate men and a dominate Jake is even better!
rocklesson86 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was some pretty hot blackwater.
Babygirl49392 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
So very HOT! (Even though I'm totally an Em junkie, as we both know.) ;) Oh, and you totally ROCK too bb! :P
xmukax chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Soooo very hot I loved it. Awesome writing :)
mehr03 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
nice one shot...really loved it...good work...
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was really hot!
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wowie! I love dominant Jake and submissive Leah and strawberry ice cream ! And why wouldn't Jake be dominant ? He is the ALPHA? Very detailed and extremely hot lemon.
midnight.candy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow that was hot, I love when Jacob is being all dominant and sexy. You should definitely write more blackwater!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011